n spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing! You will work as a part of a data-driven, hyper-growth-focused B2B marketing and demand gen team.
You are a collaborative, creative power horse, enjoying problem-solving, aiming for data driven decisions and being keen to lay out the impactful foundation of e-mail marketing, marketing automation and nurturing strategies across Spryker’s marketing and sales funnel.
Raise your hand if that describes you, and join the Spryker herd as the E-Mail Marketing & CRM Manager to help us revolutionize the world of commerce.
- Build and optimize personalized marketing automation workflows that move leads through the buying process
- Text and design various email types with constant aim for improvement analysed by A/B tests
- Generate marketing qualified leads by dedicated mail campaigns
- Own and oversee database management - segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, form captures, etc. in order to identify target audiences
- Cooperate closely with the other marketing roles to optimize conversions across the whole marketing and sales funnel through targeting and retargeting campaigns on various channels (LinkedIn, Google, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally and be in close exchange with sales roles to ensure a high lead quality
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication and bring 3+ years of marketing automation experience with a focus on B2B and/or e-commerce
- You have a strong background with Hubspot, Marketo, or other marketing automation platforms and CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Your solid knowledge of email best practices and compliance helps you in excelling fast and smoothly in this position
- You have excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- You are a natural problem-solver and bring advanced analytical skills as well as a good understanding of driving demand generation throughout the marketing funnel
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams to get information as base for your work and use KPI for data-driven decisions
- You have a good understanding of sales processes
- ABM experience is a plus
- Excellent English language skills are a must, German language skills are a plus
DAS BIETEN WIR – 5 GRÜNDE TEIL DER SPRYKER HERDE ZU WERDEN
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
Spryker ermöglicht es Unternehmen, digitale Vorreiter im B2B, Unified Commerce, B2C und als Enterprise Marktplatz zu werden. Die innovative Platform-as-a-Service-Lösung mit über 50 API-basierten Packaged Business Capabilities (PBC) ist Cloud-nativ und ihre Flexibilität macht sie für Unternehmen und Entwickler attraktiv.
Die Lösungen von Spryker haben mehr als 150 Unternehmen in die Lage versetzt, Handelsmodelle in über 200 Ländern weltweit aufzubauen und zu skalieren. Marken wie Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes und Prym vertrauen bereits auf das Spryker Cloud Commerce OS.
Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg, sowie an weiteren Standorten wie Amsterdam und New York. Neue Märkte erobern wir im Sturm!
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.