As Email Marketer at Sunweb Group you constantly improve the results of our email marketing campaigns throughout all phases of the customer journey. Together with the specialists / marketers around you, you optimize the email marketing campaigns that our consumers actively and reactively use to find and improve their next holiday experience. You own the campaign management tool (SMC from Selligent) and support content marketers / full-stack marketing teams with configuring, measuring and delivering email campaigns.
- Co-create email campaigns and implement in the campaign management tool (Selligent)
- Set up and monitor the Email roadmap
- Optimize, manage and configure automated email flows
- Create selections and segmentation of relevant consumers for automated and ad-hoc campaigns
- Measure and analyse results from automated and scheduled email campaigns and share opportunities for improvement
- Co-develop retention campaigns / programs in line with the marketing calendar
About the Team(s)
We have adopted a full agile way of working and continuously attract an increasing number of customers (+ 1 million last year) through self-organising marketing teams that we call full-stack as each team covers all channels for their focus (brand / region). We continuously deliver value through multiple development teams that are divided over 3 value streams (Marketing, Tour operating and Business Intelligence). You will work in and with multiple cross-functional teams to make sure that all the specialists around you get most out of email as important marketing channel and campaign tool. You own the campaign management tool and email campaigning calendar, provide crucial input to our campaign management and Customer Data Platform roadmap and work closely together with all data driven acquisition & retention marketing activities.
What skills will make you successful?
You are an eager professional with great interest / enthusiasm / experience in email marketing. With strong collaborative skills and experience in working with email / performance / campaign management / online marketers. You will be stationed in Rotterdam, nearest to business and customer, while being in daily contact with the full-stack marketing teams and development teams. Experience in working Agile is a big plus; training and coaching are part of (y)our focus on continuous improvement.
Further core competences that are appreciated in this job:
- A bachelor/master’s degree in marketing, economics, information technology or related field
- HTML / CSS skills are a big plus, data selection experience / skills (SQL like) as well
- Experience with SIM (Selligent) is also a plus, training & support will be provided where useful
- Track record in ecommerce / analytics
- Fluent in English
Why join Sunweb Group?
At Sunweb Group we value proactive colleagues who are eager to find out new information, advice and dare to try out new way of workings. to. Continuous learning and improving yourself are some of the key aspects to be successful, together with collaborating with different teams.
This is your opportunity for a career in an ambitious, growing, and international company that has a lot of ambition within the travel industry. We are dedicated to becoming the leading digital holiday expert. You can become part of this and make a real impact while developing yourself to realize your own ambitions. Working for Sunweb Group means...
- Working for an international, ambitious, and dynamic organization.
- We welcome new ideas and entrepreneurship so we can learn from each other.
- In our Sunweb Academy, you can join "learning labs" for self-development.
- You can enjoy 25 holiday days plus 6 ATV days (based on full-time employment).
- You have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Attractive discount when booking with our brands for you, your friends, and your family.
- Our office is in Rotterdam, but we are currently working remotely. When the situation allows we will be in the office 2-3 days a week when this makes sense.
- A great place to work and to develop yourself in an international, cross-functional setting. Salary and other benefits that fit your profile and the possibility to grow with our ambitions.
Is this your next challenge?
Do you want to become part of our team as E-mail Marketer? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation. We look forward to your application.