Now Hiring a Email Lifecycle Marketing Manager!!
We need a rock star marketer to work on our lifecycle marketing program as an integral part of the DGDG Team. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter who makes data-driven decisions and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold, and serviced and the Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world. In this strategic and extremely hands-on role, you will get the opportunity to drive highly impactful and visible results to the business. At DGDG, we combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world class guest experience. If this sounds like the career for you; apply today! At DGDG, we live our motto “BE HAPPY”.
As an Email Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you are responsible for creating and sending out email campaigns to sales, service, and finance leads.
Our Ideal Candidate Can
- Conceptualize and execute email and mobile campaigns with cross-functional input from product, partnerships, strategy, and marketing teams to deliver on unique value propositions and drive measurable results.
- Own and continually optimize a multi-channel lifecycle marketing program (starting with email, display and social) that drives measurable results against company KPIs and metrics.
- Build the email strategy from end-to-end including segmentation, sequencing, and optimization.
- Identify opportunities to automate messaging to create efficiencies in program.
- Analyze open, read, and click rates to determine successful campaigns.
- Work with marketing managers and our graphic designer to activate customers at every part of their journey.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in email, mobile and performance marketing
- Grammar enthusiast with an obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to work well with creative teams.
- Experience with email marketing preferred.
- Good communicator with a point of view on how to collaborate across marketing team.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care
- Dependent Care
- Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- State Disability Insurance Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- Dedicated in-house training organization.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Service Discount
More About DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan. It’s our way of doing business.
We focus on people, technology, and a unique culture to fuel our success. The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 12 locations, 14 brands, and over 850 team members - and we proudly celebrate 10 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace. We’re committed to our team member’s success - and to the future of mobility. Our dynamic management and training team ensures that all employees have the necessary tools to be successful and grow their career.