As CRM Tech Specialist / Email Programmer / Technical Marketing Automation Specialist at HelloPrint, you get excited by working with data, segmentation, dynamic or even interactive templates and building great performing marketing automation flows. You will closely collaborate with others within our Marketing & Growth team to create a better and more personal customer experience. Your automation and data skills elevate our marketeers to the next level. You enable us to turn data into a smooth customer experience across our website, marketing channels and customer service.
Are you ready to achieve our ambitious goals together? We cannot wait
What you'll do
- As a developer, you further develop our tools, build links between systems and advise on implementations if we require new tools or new data flows between tools. Technical integrations and set up of tools make your heart beat faster.
- You advise marketeers on how to make the best use of the data and tools we have available. Together with BI you create the right dashboards to enable good insights on all campaigns.
- You are the technical conscience behind our team of email marketers and data engineers.
- You are constantly working on various technical challenges, such as:
- Setting up relational databases;
- Advising and optimising current or new flows;
- Linking systems and channels to a marketing platform (together with our website builders). For this you program API clients, write queries and develop stored procedures;
- Developing complex campaign flows with the data in the system and personalising the emails and landing pages using scripting languages that address the template engine of the marketing platform;Dynamic or interactive email templates.
What we’re looking for
- Have 4+ years experience in marketing automation / customer journey marketing / email development;
- Technical degree and / or experience in programming (at least HTML, AMPT and SQL);
- Knowledge about web tracking, customer segmentation, integration tools (Zapier, Segment or other CDP system);
- Experience with migration of mailtools is a big pro;
- Attention to detail;
- Data savvy;
- Taking ownership of marketing data & integration;
- Must be able to work independently with high degree of initiative and ability to multitask;
- A performance driven work style and strong analytical skills;
- A 'getting sh*t done' mentality: when you have an idea, you can't wait to execute and implement it to see how it performs.
Do you feel like we have just written your resume down or that you can grow into this role within the very near future? Let us know! We would love to hear from you.
What we offer
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company;
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream;
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- An unique culture with 40 nationalities and with an average age of 30;
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on us. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our HelloFit gym and the possibility to participate in our HelloVitality program.
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is the number one marketplace for customized print products. We bring local production and delivery to a global audience of creative entrepreneurs, SMBs and e-commerce companies, reducing cost, speed of delivery and carbon footprint. What differs Helloprint, is our 250+ team from 40 countries, all working in an entrepreneurial culture where freedom and responsibility are leading to high performance. We are driven by our culture, motivated by impact and focused on creating something beautiful together. We love diversity, we love change and we love to give back where we can.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run. Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book.
When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all the steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Start today.