At Mizuno we're looking for an E-mail & Retention Marketeer to join our team
In EMEA region, Mizuno has several local country offices around Europe as well as a wide network of distributors representing the brand in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As our E-mail & Retention Marketeer, you will be part of the Mizuno EMEA E-commerce team. You will be acquiring new customers and reactivating customers. Email marketing is our main retention channel. Last year we launched phase 1 our “Club Mizuno” loyalty program. You will be responsible for our next steps in personalization and marketing automation. You will be working with the E-commerce & Marketing team on marketing campaigns, marketing communication, branding and content.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Engage and retain customers of Mizuno through CRM tactics and emails, to drive sales and extend the customer lifecycle.
- Create and execute retention & email marketing campaigns that fit within the monthly sales targets: developing and sending email, creating reports.
- Planning of the seasonal launch e-mails, together with Digital Marketing to ensure e-mails are supporting customer brand experience.
- Setup new e-mail automation flows based on data to become more relevant for our Club Mizuno members.
- Create automated different engaging campaigns, such as: cross/up sell, abandoned cart/browse, welcome journey, order related email, reactivation, etc.
- Database management to improve customer segmentation & personalization.
- Constantly A/B test content and new functionalities to drive measurable improvements.
- Monitor and analyse e-mail performance and take initiatives to improve performance.
- Drive and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights for management reports,
- Work together with the European markets to get the best results.
- Support the creation of refer friend campaigns.
- Deliver high quality customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Marketing or E-commerce
- 3+ years of working experience in similar role
- Good understanding of email marketing and retention.
- Analytical skills and able to translate this to commercial actions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- International experience in retail consumer goods.
- Knowledge of CRM system, Sales Force Marketing Cloud is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Fluent in English, preferred multilingual.
No EU/EEA visa-supported for this role is offered
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays per year, commuting and working from home allowance
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Ready to join?
Do you want to join our team as our new E-mail & Retention Marketeer? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, for example Running, Tennis, Soccer, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the main sponsor of TCS Amsterdam Marathon.
Capelle aan den IJssel