At Mizuno we're looking for an E-mail & Retention Marketeer to join our team
In EMEA region, Mizuno has several local country offices around Europe as well as a wide network of distributors representing the brand in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As our E-mail & Retention Marketeer, you will be part of the Mizuno EMEA E-commerce team. You will be acquiring new customers and reactivating customers. Email marketing is our main retention channel. Last year we launched phase 1 our “Club Mizuno” loyalty program. You will be responsible for our next steps in personalization and marketing automation. You will be working with the E-commerce & Marketing team on marketing campaigns, marketing communication, branding and content.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Engage and retain customers of Mizuno through CRM tactics and emails, to drive sales and extend the customer lifecycle.
- Create and execute retention & email marketing campaigns that fit within the monthly sales targets: developing and sending email, creating reports.
- Planning of the seasonal launch e-mails, together with Digital Marketing to ensure e-mails are supporting customer brand experience.
- Setup new e-mail automation flows based on data to become more relevant for our Club Mizuno members.
- Create automated different engaging campaigns, such as: cross/up sell, abandoned cart/browse, welcome journey, order related email, reactivation, etc.
- Database management to improve customer segmentation & personalization.
- Constantly A/B test content and new functionalities to drive measurable improvements.
- Monitor and analyse e-mail performance and take initiatives to improve performance.
- Drive and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights for management reports,
- Work together with the European markets to get the best results.
- Support the creation of refer friend campaigns.
- Deliver high quality customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business, Marketing or E-commerce
- 3+ years of working experience in similar role
- Good understanding of email marketing and retention.
- Analytical skills and able to translate this to commercial actions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- International experience in retail consumer goods.
- Knowledge of CRM system, Sales Force Marketing Cloud is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Fluent in English, preferred multilingual.
No EU/EEA visa-supported for this role is offered
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays per year, commuting and working from home allowance
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Ready to join?
Do you want to join our team as our new E-mail & Retention Marketeer? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, for example Running, Tennis, Soccer, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the main sponsor of TCS Amsterdam Marathon.