The estimated base salary range for this role is “$63,170.00 to $94,750.00” per year.
Individual pay is based on location, skills and expertise, experience, and other relevant factors
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong's future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.
Alongside a Competitive Remuneration Package, You Will Receive
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential.
A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs, and many more.
Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
A casual work environment where we have a recognition program for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other's strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the E-Mail Marketing & Automation Specialist will work closely with marketing, product, and design teams to help develop and support a best-in-class e-mail marketing program to drive e-commerce sales, and leads, and improve customer loyalty. The incumbent will drive the ideation and execution of automated e-mails, analyze customer behaviors to develop and update customer journeys, and enhance triggered e-mails to provide on-brand communications with customers. The role will also help drive systematic implementation & management of new platform features and functionality to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as the product owner of the ESP.
- Collaborates on the creation of an e-mail strategy for Kanopi to achieve desired brand positioning and goals while continuing to adapt the strategy as e-mail and business landscapes evolve.
- Develops and optimizes e-mail programs end-to-end, including concept development, audience segmentation, e-mail deployment, performance reporting, and ongoing testing to foster user retention and revenue growth for the eCommerce and Installation sales businesses.
- Collaborates day-to-day with sales teams to create the demand needed to grow the B2B business via marketing automation and CRM enhancements.
- Creates, modifies, and tests professional-looking HTML e-mails ensuring e-mail client and mobile compatibility.
- Analyzes e-mail program results, makes recommendations and implements changes based on key findings.
- Executes thoughtful experiments and leverages automation to maximize user engagement & retention.
- Monitors e-mail deliverability, minimizes unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensures spam regulation compliance (e.g., CAN-SPAM).
- Maintains e-mail database health by leading various data cleansing, list growth, and hygiene projects.
- Stays up to date with e-mail industry trends and best practices (including technological enhancements, ISP developments, and e-mail legislation), and implements solutions to enhance e-mail programs.
- Provides strategic and administrative support to teams using CRM; facilitates troubleshooting when technical issues arise.
- Creates templates and sequences in the CRM to enhance our marketing automation.
Travel: Minimal travel required; 5%
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Team player with effective communication skills and a passion for marketing and lead generation/nurturing.
- Establishes priorities and can work within a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing “start-up” environment.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to a high-performance work environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with different teams and individuals.
Education And/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field.
- 3+ years relevant experience managing e-mail marketing and automation programs in an eCommerce environment.
- Experience with B2B marketing and lead nurturing.
- Working knowledge of Klaviyo and HubSpot.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across geographies and functional areas.
Physical and Mental Demands
The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: sit for prolonged periods; repetitive motion of hands/wrists/fingers; concentrate and repeat the same physical or mental activities over and over; think analytically and be exact or highly accurate; make decisions such as to identify complex problems, develop options and implement solutions; work in a team; ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADAAA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards; pay attention to and remember details; communicate effectively including active listening to understand points being made, and asking appropriate questions and not interrupting inappropriately; speak to convey information effectively; write to communicate effectively as appropriate for the needs of the audience; read to understand work related documents; move between different physical locations within and between buildings; and push, pull, carry and lift in the normal course of travel. Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those, an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions with standard level of noise common to an office environment including office equipment and co-workers speaking to each other and on phones. Domestic and international travel may be required.
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,800 employees and a manufacturing network of fifteen facilities in North America.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we're here to serve - our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. It's an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we're committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
Our Sustainability Ambition
"Bringing our Purpose to Life"
- lead a transformation in the design and building of spaces fit for today and tomorrow.
We Are Committed To
- Engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce;
- Transforming buildings from structures that shelter into structures that serve and preserve the health and well-being of people and planet;
- Pursuing sustainable, innovative solutions for spaces where we live, work, learn heal and play;
- Being a catalyst for change with all of our stakeholders; and
- Making a positive difference in the environments and communities we impact.
About the location (Lancaster PA)
Lancaster, PA. A great central location in South Central Pennsylvania, Lancaster is ideally situated for easy access to major metropolitan cities such as Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington DC, and New York City. Lancaster offers a vibrant arts and entertainment community with wonderful historic sites, B&Bs, museums, great shopping, entertainment venues and restaurants.
Armstrong is committed to engaging a diverse, purpose-driven workforce. As part of our dedication to diversity, AWI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard for race, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!