The Email Analyst has the ability to work work in a hybrid work environment, working from home and in-office at our St. Petersburg Corporate Office.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a marketer with strong critical thinking skills and an ambition to test, learn, pivot, and learn some more. The perfect fit for this role has a fundamental understanding of lifecycle marketing or CRM marketing, is a fierce advocate for great customer experiences, and leverages both of those to problem solve, plan, and bring new ideas to the table. This role is highly executional, it’s about 10% Planning, 70% execution – building and deploying E-mail messages, 10% problem solving and identifying new opportunities, and 10% measurement and analysis of the execution to close the feedback loop and support the planning process.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with eCommerce, Brand, and digital marketing experts to execute strategic month to month plans for E-mail marketing comms.
- Build, assess the quality of, and work with stakeholders to finalize marketing communications for E-mail messaging.
- Propose ideas for better ways for activating customers and meeting product sales goals by leveraging the E-mail channel in new and creative ways.
- Execute testing on a regular basis, which will guide strategic development for the CRM channels and may support other digital marketing teams at Foot Locker Inc. as well. A passion for using data to develop insights that put the customer first is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and execute E-mail marketing campaigns, including development, implementation, analysis, and reporting. Optimize campaigns by checking content accuracy, ensuring consistency and clarity, troubleshooting issues, assessing potential risks, etc.
- Collaborate with brand marketing teams and CRM strategy to build plans to improve KPIs around E-mail campaigns. Analyze relevant metrics and campaign results to identify improvement opportunities and facilitate decision-making
- Propose testing ideas that could improve consumer outcomes, including sales performance, retention, NPS, and brand preference
- Stay up to speed with laws and policies (i.e., CAN-SPAM, TCPA, GDPR) as well as technological advances to optimize campaigns. Execute communications within legal and best-practice guidelines. Maintain good security practices to protect against consumer data loss.
- Continually improve the email marketing programs with A/B testing
- Support development and enhancement on contact strategies
- 1-2 years of experience in the email and/or mobile marketing space
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Direct to consumer marketing experience preferred
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail, and bias for customer-centric planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excel and presentation
- Strong collaborative spirit and team oriented
Pay Range: $51,000 - $64,000 annually