Have you heard of JBL or Harman/Kardon, some of the world’s leading audio brands? The market we are leading in, is fast paced, fun and dynamic.
You will work with the biggest brands within Lifestyle Audio: JBL, Harman/Kardon and AKG. Our headphones, portable speakers and home entertainment systems will become your area of expertise. In this “work hard, play hard” environment you will join our E-commerce department within HARMAN Consumer Lifestyle, based in Amsterdam. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and results driven:
E-commerce Email Marketing Specialist
Do you have great interpersonal skills with the ability to explain and present insights? Do you want to work for a growing E-commerce team with ambitious goals?
About The Role
As Email Marketing Specialist you take the lead with our email marketing execution. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, creating newsletters and developing our lifecycle emails.
What You Will Do
- Initiation, goal setting and implementation of direct email marketing campaigns;
- Ownership of transactional emails, lifecycle emails and promotional emails;
- Coordinate campaigns/projects with Product marketing, 3rd party partners and local markets;
- Guide local markets on insights, best practices and results;
- Coordinate proofreading process of email for clarity, grammar and spelling;
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements;
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts;
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices;
- Support and lead development changes concerning emails (e.g. new templates etc.).
What You Need
- Familiarity with analytical (Qlik Sense) and database tools (Snowflake);
- Bachelor or equivalent;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience;
- Hands on experience with HTML and email management systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is a pre;
- Proven analytical mindset;
- Able to work & contribute in a small dynamic team;
- Work with & co-ordinate 3rd party partners;
- Experience in working cross regional and globally with a diverse, multi-cultural team;
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude;
- Active communicator, fluent in English (both written and verbal).
What We Offer
- HARMAN offers a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities, professional training and competitive market base compensation plus a 13th month salary, 28 holidays per year.
- You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension and top-notch employee discounts on world class HARMAN/Samsung products (JBL, HARMAN Kardon, AKG etc.)
- Flexible work schedule with a culture encouraging work life integration and collaboration in a global friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance.
- Professional development opportunities through HARMAN University’s business and leadership academies.
- Internal talent management leadership acceleration programs.
- “Be Brilliant” employee recognition and rewards program.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to drive revenue growth and nurture strategic trust-based relationships.
- The ability to work as a E-commerce Specialist in a company that is driven by technology.
- The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
- An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
And a Few Reasons You Might Love It
At HARMAN we create useful, playful, beautiful things. Our many iconic brands including; JBL, Harman/Kardon and AKG are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard, look for brilliance from all our 30,000 employees and in return you can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities. If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology and the guarantee that you'll never have a dull day - HARMAN could be the place for you! (www.harman.com)
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? We look forward to receiving your application! Send your application with your resume and letter of motivation.