On Location is seeking a Director of Retention & Lifecycle Marketing to join the Marketing department and help disrupt the Experiences Industry. This role will own the strategy and day-to-day responsibilities of marketing initiatives focused on conversion, retention, and lifecycle. The right candidate will have deep experience with and knowledge of all communication channels, especially email and SMS marketing. They will be experts in executing campaigns aligned with revenue and growth targets. They will be able to think big and tell a big brand story, as well as deploy tactics that increase conversion and drive revenue.
The role will report directly to the CMO, while the marketing organization continues to build, and will have exposure to every part of the business. The ideal candidate thinks strategically about the entire communication cycle and understands how every channel functions and fits into the broader vision and direction of the company. They will help to set KPIs with the various brand leads across the event portfolio. An ideal candidate should be both analytical and creative in their thinking.
- Be the primary strategic owner of CRM and lifecycle marketing strategy and tactics to drive audience growth and retention with On Location and its respective event portfolio.
- Develop audience segmentation and campaign targeting strategies to yield maximum revenue yield and lifetime value across the base
- Collaborate with senior marketing leaders to develop and execute integrated marketing communications.
- Align communications with user lifecycle stages to acquire new customers and foster repeat business
- Develop CRM-agency partnership to manage volume
- Manage marketing channels and work closely with the data and tech teams to evolve the marketing tech stack roadmap.
- Work with across the entire OL portfolio of events and collaborate on each marketing plan as it relates to overall audience growth.
- Work with brand marketing and heads of marketing across sports, music and fashion to provide creative solutions across many categories including campaign and product launch support, referral campaigns, brand campaigns.
- Understand marketing automation best practices, email deliverability techniques, lead scoring, and advanced list segmentation
- Work with head of brand to communicate the brand story
- Coordinate with and be an internal marketing resource for the Sales team
- Drive CRM reporting and analytics
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant departments are informed of marketing objectives and campaigns
Requirements Of The Role
- 7+ years relevant marketing experience, with at least 5 in a fast-paced consumer CRM role
- Hands-on experience working with CRM & marketing automation vendors like Salesforce, Pardot, Adobe Campaign, Oracle, etc
- Proven track record in driving up ARPU across a scaled consumer audience base
- Experience building effective segmenting and triggered campaigns across multiple channels
We Uphold These Values In Our Quest For Excellence
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate — the best of the best.
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.