About Ten Spot:
Ten Spot is the workforce engagement platform, enjoyed by companies and communities nationwide. Our popular, all-in-one, virtual platform helps forward-thinking companies increase their productivity, boost retention and build a strong culture.
From fitness classes and experiential workshops to team challenges, Ten Spot offers a fun experience for any situation alongside powerful analytics to measure engagement and behaviors. Ten Spot allows companies to harness real insights to improve culture, identify leaders, and create a space that welcomes everyone.
About this role:
Ten Spot is seeking a Director of Retention Marketing with 5-7 years of experience in retention marketing. In addition to fostering deeper engagement, you’ll understand Ten Spot’s product and content inside and out with a focus on communicating the value proposition to our end users. You will drive conversion, engagement and retention through email, social media and content marketing.
The ideal candidate has the ability to think both creatively and analytically in order to conceptualize creative customer communications and endlessly test and analyze data for optimization.
- Develop and implement strategies, including content, lifecycle campaigns and personalizations to build awareness for and engagement on the Ten Spot platform.
- Coordinate timely execution of communication strategies via relevant channels (email, social media, on-platform) to reach channel revenue and performance targets.
- Oversee campaign planning, including creative briefs, calendar management and frequency strategies; Work with creative team to develop assets.
- Own, analyze and report on key platform KPIs, including user activation, onboarding, engagement and retention; and channel KPIs, including open and click rates, deliverability and engagement.
- Track campaign, channel and client data to inform planning and optimize communications; clearly communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities.
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods.
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and best practices including CAN-SPAM
- Liaise with internal/external partners to create requirements, ensure testing is complete, and troubleshoot issues.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Account Management, Product, Engineering, Production and Sales to execute campaigns and improve the user experience.
- Build a strong community of users. Cultivate customer advocates and content for testimonials and case studies.
- Manage email data and process enhancements to drive towards a "single view of customers”.
- 5-7 years email and retention marketing experience within a fast growing B2B, B2C or eCommerce company.
- Highly data-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering content marketing, email and lifecycle programs that help achieve overall company goals.
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing and best practices including list management and segmentation and development of automated and personalized lifecycle programs.
- Experience with enterprise-level ESPs and retention marketing tools (Braze, Iterable, Customer.io etc)
- Experience developing a content calendar and overseeing creative asset creation
- Understanding of email fundamentals: HTML, segmentation, CAN-SPAM, deliverability, etc. and stays up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Experience utilizing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) to distribute content and engage with customers.
- Success in establishing and driving strong test-and-learn capabilities (A/B testing).
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation.
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- BA/BS Degree required
Our Benefits and Culture:
The Ten Spot team moves at lightning speed and our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast and achieving milestones every day. All of our full-time employees receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes stock options, health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K, Ten Spot services, team events and more.