GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ or Kirkland, WA or San Francisco, CA, or Santa Clara, CA
What You'll Get To Do...
We are looking for a strategic marketing leader to lead Mobile Apps and web offerings at GoDaddy. In this role you will build marketing plans (audience, budget, metrics, channels) that drive adoption of GoDaddy apps and web offerings. The position is strategic, but also executional as necessary. The successful candidate possesses sharp business and ecosystem acumen, is results oriented and works collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. You are data driven and a curious learner to glean insights and tell a story based on data. You thrive in an ever changing, dynamic environment and lead cross functional teams in highly matrixed organization.
- Create marketing strategy, establish OKRs, and monitor investments to deliver strong business results
- Manage a portfolio of marketing programs including landing pages, social, OLV, paid search, mobile, affiliate, database and email marketing, to drive product engagement and reach ambitious revenue targets
- Understand marketing channels and eco-system, the marketing funnel and optimize to deliver growth
- Apply qualitative and quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing to arrive at a strong hypothesis that will advance the business. Attribution and marketing mix optimization for key segments will be critical
- Leads forecasting and planning efforts in order to deliver against business strategies
- Proactively identify research needs to understand customers more intimately in order to deliver business results. Effectively segment customers to drive marketing strategy. Ensure broad marketing strategies and tactics incorporate customer, community and market insights.
- Mentor, coach and advance a unified cross-functional team with a culture of excellence and clear system for understanding priorities, aligning to them and being accountable for delivering results
Your Experience Should Include...
- 10+ years of marketing experience across tech enabled consumer products, consulting, CPG or multi-sided global marketplaces. MBA preferred but not required.
- Successfully built and shaped the planning and execution of multiple, complex marketing programs, e.g., experimentation, ROI monitoring, incrementality testing
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools. Data-driven decision making within imperfect or incomplete information environments
- Strong ability to develop creative briefs to inform creative execution for marketing strategies. Review, provide feedback and approvals in the creative development process.
- Strong leadership presence and ability to lead directly and through influence to drive execution of strategy in a global organization with competing priorities
- Knowledge of paid and funnel tracking platforms (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360, MMP etc)
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]