Custom Ink, the leader in custom apparel for groups and communities, is all about bringing people together. That's what inspires our innovative online platform, world-class customer support, and award-winning work environment. With 1,600+ team members (“Inkers”), we are passionate about the success and well-being of our team and have earned frequent recognition as a top workplace from such organizations as Fortune Magazine and The Washington Post. Our customers are counting on us to come through for them, and that’s important to all Inkers - no matter what role they’re in.
How You’ll Make a Difference
As Director of CRM Marketing, you’ll play a critical role in driving meaningful long-term customer loyalty for Custom Ink. You’ll be highly motivated to best understand the needs of our diverse customers and share those consumer insights across the enterprise to drive constant improvement of our products and services. Your excitement for data and results will also empower you to help lead the charge on testing and delivering marginal returns, iterating high-engagement programs, and gleaning lead generation opportunities. As a member of our Marketing Team, you will also support team development, performance, and engagement. You’ll empower partners within Marketing, across the business, as well as external agencies to collaborate and deliver results. As a subject matter expert and leader, you will also contribute to and elevate collaboration across the enterprise, play a role in setting strategy, and model the best of servant leadership. You’ll report directly to our SVP of Marketing.
What You’ll Do
Custom Ink’s products and services bring communities together. You’ll own ensuring that this powerful message is clear, compelling, and performing. To deliver here, you’ll:
- Drive best-in-class customer loyalty and consumer insights
- Deliver exceptional direct mail and email campaigns
- Power customer virality by identifying and encouraging brand advocates
- Deliver highly effective lead generation
- Contribute to a high-performing team
- Contribute to the broader success of our leadership teams
How You’ll Be Measured
Success in this role is critical to the success and growth of Custom Ink. Therefore, success will be measured by:
- Strength, performance, and compatibility of CRM programs
- Contribution to overall revenue growth and brand recognition
- Performance of lead generation efforts
- Health, happiness, and performance of your team
- Contributions made to peer group elevation and collaboration
What We’re Looking For
This is a critical role so we’ve set our sights high:
- 8+ years of relevant marketing leadership experience, preferably in a similarly customer-centric and results oriented environment
- Proven development of performance oriented marketing programs and supporting data analysis
- Demonstrated comfort in an analytically rigorous environment
- Proven ability to understand/build, test, and iterate loyalty and referral programs
- Track record of gathering, synthesizing, and sharing insights across an organization
- Aptitude for fostering a supportive, collaborative, and high performing team as well as identifying and developing new talent regardless of reporting structure
- Experience identifying, managing and leveraging partners and vendors
- Impeccable communication abilities including positive influence with senior leadership teams
- A head for business and a heart for people
- Pluses: E-commerce and/or Omni-Channel experience, Salesforce
In addition, you must share our company values—practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify.