Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 85,000 customers and recently went public! The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About The Role
The Opendoor Marketing team is seeking a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to lead our re-engagement marketing strategy across all customer audiences. The ideal candidate is a consumer-centric marketing athlete with a strong Lifecycle Marketing background. We're looking for someone with a proven track record of developing and delivering on creative strategies leveraging automation, segmentation, and optimization. You’ll work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment to bring the Opendoor experience to life for the consumer. This leader will report to the Head of Marketing.
As a Director Of Lifecycle Marketing You Will
- Map out and drive implementation of cross-channel lifecycle marketing strategies that optimize consumer lifetime value across multiple channels including email, push, and SMS
- Maintain customer database health and performance by creating automation, optimization, and segmentation strategies
- Delight sellers and buyers at every stage of the funnel, from lead generation to re-engagement to customer loyalty
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Marketing and Customer Experience) to produce consumer targeted and tailored work at a rapid pace
- Act as a liaison with product, engineering, research and operations groups to influence our lifecycle marketing product roadmap
- Establish a rigorous analytical framework and manage the reporting and performance of all lifecycle initiatives
- Prepare and communicate team updates and performance to cross-functional teams and key business stakeholders
- Interpret campaign performance data and turn them into actionable business insights and campaign improvement recommendations
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful long-term relationships with consumers
- Lead, mentor, and manage our lifecycle marketing team
We’re Looking For Teammates Who Have
- 10+ years’ experience in Lifecycle, CRM, Retention, or Engagement Marketing
- Set up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and winback
- Expert Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning
- A deep understanding of the CRM technology landscape and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Proven experience managing cross-channel campaign delivery and platform tools
- A great communicator who can tell the full story at all levels within the organization, bringing all stakeholders along with them
- Advanced degree and/or previous strategy consulting experience
- Experience working with Iterable
- Ability to query using of SQL
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer The Following Benefits And Perks
Your choice of coverage for medical, dental, and vision (optional for dependents)
Flexible vacation policy
Generous parental leave
Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.