Lovevery is a fast-growing digitally native brand co-founded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident they are giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. Taking a science-based approach, Lovevery products have won awards from Red Dot, Parents' Choice, and NAPPA. TIME Magazine named The Play Kits subscription offering as one of the Best Inventions of 2018.
Lovevery is looking for an experienced leader to help scale our lifecycle marketing program. The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful storyteller who has a strong foundation in data and analytics - someone who will ensure that the right message gets to the right person via the right medium at the right time, thereby driving growth, customer satisfaction, and brand loyalty. You will focus on the entire customer lifecycle, helping prospective customers make their journey from awareness and consideration all the way to enthusiastic advocate.
The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Natural Storyteller -We aspire for every message we send out to our customers and prospects to add value to their lives. Sometimes that means providing helpful parenting tips, and other times it's just details of their order. In every instance we want to be sure we are creating a stronger relationship with members of our community and enriching our brand story.
- Passion for data and testing You understand that the best way to improve our messaging is to rigorously test every assumption and variable. You know how to segment audiences, plan thoughtful experiments, and interpret the data to make sure we make intelligent decisions.
- Thoughtful leader You will lead a team of high performing lifecycle marketers, and you will be the one who sets the strategy and owns the vision for our overall lifecycle marketing program.
- You'll delight new parents and families across any channel, platform, or medium that allows us to send targeted messages directly to our customers. Our core focus currently is email, and you will have the chance to develop additional channels such as push, in-app, and SMS
- You will own our customer retention efforts, and be the point person on monitoring and working to improve customer churn. You will work closely with cross functional teams to understand why customers choose to cancel, plan tests to reach out to customers to positively impact customer retention, and interpret and present results to key stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with our in house creative team to ensure all copy, visuals, and messaging being sent out to our customers is adding value to their experience with our brand.
- You will oversee our customer referral and loyalty program to help turn our happy customers into brand advocates.
Qualifications And Attributes
- 5+ years experience in CRM strategy, architecting customer journeys, developing compelling email, SMS, and push marketing programs
- Mastery of standard email and marketing automation tools and best practices. Sailthru experience a big plus
- Strong analytical ability, enabling planning, execution, and evaluation of strategic testing plans to help improve customer retention
- Proven track record of effectively managing a small team
- BS/BA in a relevant field
Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package