We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $3.5 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.
Learn more at www.kajabi.com .
Director of Lifecycle Marketing
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Director of Lifecycle Marketing who will be accountable for Kajabi’s customer marketing and lifecycle strategy, leveraging our owned and operated communication channels that span across email, live chat, SMS, in-app, and web.
This role will be an advocate for the optimal user journey across standard growth states (lead, to retention, to winback), as well as company-specific lifecycle states, while working towards company growth and revenue targets.
You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and gaps across the lifecycle, and creating strategies that optimize activation, engagement, retention, winback, and loyalty. You’ll also manage and coach a team of high-performing lifecycle strategists and ensure they are continuously optimizing for customer needs and behaviors.
The ideal candidate for this role is a passionate people leader who thrives in fast-paced, results-oriented environments and can manage complex projects and competing priorities.
We offer a flexible working schedule and are open to remote and local applicants.
The Impact you will make
- Create and manage the implementation of Kajabi’s lifecycle marketing strategy that optimizes for high conversion, retention and holistic multi-channel experiences and experimentation. Partner with Data Science and Growth Product to define lifecycle stages, key actions, and high value customers. Test and assess varying tactics such as trigger based onboarding communications or proactive re-engagement campaigns to inform your recommendations
- Outline customer segments and create a marketing plan for each of the key segments with the goal to create rich relationships with our customers. Run multi-channel tests to validate key hypotheses around propensity models and frequency capping
- Identify and build a scalable lifecycle marketing stack in partnership with Engineering, Product, Growth, and Data Science, with a key focus on deliverability and performance of cross-channel customer marketing experiences
- Build and manage a high performing team that thinks about customer centric user journeys across the app, web and email. Ensure that multi-channel marketing calendars are content forward and account for whole and enriching user experiences
- Partner with Product Marketing to drive go-to-customer launch campaigns
Attributes for Success
- 8+ years of experience in lifecycle, customer or product marketing at a SaaS company
- Empathy - you’re a collaborative and empathetic leader who has managed high performing teams and understands how to build healthy and candid cultures
- Builder - you’re hands on in the team’s tools, with extensive experience with CRMs and marketing automation platforms (Braze, Hubspot, Intercom, etc)
- Curiosity - you have a keen sense of curiosity and a desire to learn. You take a data-backed approach to solving problems and answering questions
- Data-Driven – your strategies are rooted in customer and market data and you can use data storytelling to drive stakeholder buy-in
- Collaborative – easily influence others to action by fostering collaboration and shared outcomes so that teams win together. You can work seamlessly with diverse teams across the organization, from product to customer experience to marketing
- Growth Mindset - you’re always looking to evolve personally and professionally, and view challenges as opportunities for growth
Bonus if you have
- Experience with self-serve, product-led go-to-market motions
- A portfolio of work that showcases your ability to drive habit loops, not just funnel optimization
- Reforge certifications and training
- A passion for the creator economy, small businesses and entrepreneurs
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.