Goldin is hiring a Director, Lifecycle Marketing to join our Growth team. This role will manage and implement all of the testing and optimization of trigger-based lifecycle campaigns (Welcome, Bidders, Buyer lapsed, seller lapsed, Recommendations, Propensity to Bid/sell, receipts and more ). Owning the entire optimization process from ideation to reporting. The Director Lifecycle Marketing will work cross functionally to help integrate customer insights, customer service and sales into evergreen campaigns. This position will also work with Product to develop new sign up flows, preference center, SMS and onsite notifs to maximize engagement once on the platform.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
- Working closely with product to help with prioritization and roadmap of features
- Think holistically about the customer experience and develop & manage end to end programs that will engage buyers and sellers
- Identify and develop channel and optimization strategies to meet both short-term and long-term goals
- Drive activation rates and increase spend efficiency through creative, messaging, targeting, and personalization strategies
- Proactively collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders while managing external vendors
- 5-7 years managing lifecycle campaigns that include batched and transactional campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce integration
- Experience optimizing subscription pages and flows
- 1-2 years experience managing at least one direct report
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar major or equivalent experience
Reasons To Join Us
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision, with a generous company contribution
- 401(K) Plan: We are proud to offer a 401k to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Goldin is the leading collectibles marketplace, serving millions of customers globally. Our business continues to grow at a tremendous rate, having 4Xed in revenue from 2020 to 2021. In 2022, we are aiming to double our revenue, while scaling our operations, technology, growth and content teams.
We recently joined forces with Collectors Universe, the parent company of PSA, PCGS, and WATA, forming Collectors Holdings which houses all of the brands, including Goldin. Our combined scale offers our company and our teammates even more opportunity for growth. Our vision is to be the trusted destination for Collectors and we are carrying this out by always putting collectors first and hiring the best people to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to join the team of a profitable startup in an exciting market that is experiencing hyper growth, with plenty of room to run.
We are backed by the best investors in the world across media, technology and sports, with the investment being led by D1, Steve Cohen, The Chernin Group, Stripes, Thrive Capital and many more.
Goldin is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Goldin is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Goldin are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Goldin will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Goldin (Goldin Auctions, LLC) requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.