Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
This leader within EPW's new Growth Marketing team drives lifecycle marketing efforts for Empower Personal Wealth (EPW), a new division of Empower focused on providing consumer investing and retirement solutions and advisory services. EPW is a nascent business, and this role is responsible for driving product adoption, engagement and cross sell campaigns to support revenue growth for the business.
What You Will Do
- Develop the strategy and execute lifecycle marketing efforts to drive acquisition, new user and client engagement and to reduce redemptions/churn.
- Take over centralized ownership of EPW's various lifecycle marketing efforts including New User Experiences (new Freemium Dashboard users), New Client Experience (new Advisory Customers), Redemption Abatement programs.
- Drive dormant lead file (aka House File) re-engagement strategies.
- Refine EPW's behavioral segmentation in partnership with our Sales, Product, Marketing and Analytics leadership.
- Assess all existing programs, determining impact on sales and engagement metrics, sunsetting or optimizing programs that do not meet the success threshold and standing up new programs to drive growth metrics.
- Improve Lead to Sales conversion metric, new customer engagement metrics as defined by new Assets Under Management (AUM).
- This leader will have 1 direct report with the opportunity scale the team as needs are identified.
- Leverage Marketing's internal shared services including creative, analytics, customer insights, operations, UX/UI design and the Empower's proprietary Communication Engine to run and scale tests.
- Partner closely with legal and compliance resources.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a proven track record of lifecycle marketing and optimization.
- Previous experience working in a similar at either a FinTech firm or other consumer technology companies is considered a plus.
- Extremely analytical and quantitative minded but will also be able to think creatively.
What Will Set You Apart
- Exceptional cross-functional team management & influence skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment.
- Familiarity with modern testing and tracking tools and Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar tools
What We Offer You
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***