Who are we and what do we do?
Edible Brands, the parent company of Edible Arrangements , FruitFlowers ® , and Incredible Edibles™ is the leader in creating a variety of premium gifts and treats, including fruit bouquets, chocolate dipped fruit, floral bouquets, fruit beverages, CBD and more. We bring happiness to all of life’s occasions with an array of irresistibly fresh products that WOW our guests. We believe in creativity and imagination and have an entrepreneurial spirit that has brought us a tremendous track record of success. We bring WOW moments to our Guests through a strong and vibrant franchise system that includes over 1000 stores across the United States & Canada.
Who We’re Looking For
We're looking for a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to join our incredible team in Atlanta. Do you have a knack for designing and building next-level customer experiences? Does matching the right message, with the right customer, at the right time excite you? In addition to being passionate about and driven by successful messaging campaigns, we are looking for someone firmly grounded in result data who’s willing to dive headfirst into a pool of complex testing strategies and constant optimization. If you’re a forward-thinking, goal-oriented all-star with marketing automation and rewards experience, then joining our team of fun-loving fruit fanatics might just make sense!
Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and kind of crazy environment, collaborate like a pro, and execute WOW-worthy user experiences that ultimately drive revenue.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- This marketing leadership role is responsible for the strategy and execution of all customer lifecycle marketing efforts, including Rewards, Email, Push, SMS and is an active stakeholder in enabling technologies, including Mar Tech, Marketing Ops, and customer segmentation.
- Design and evolve high performing loyalty and marketing automation programs that reach millions of Edible customers every day.
- Concept content ideas, engagement tactics, and manage a cross-functional messaging calendar to ensure customers are getting the right communication at the right time.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing automation specialists, platform experts, and lifecycle marketers responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
- Collaborate with technology to build an Edible 2.0 Rewards roadmap that brings the next generation of rewards and loyalty to Edible customers.
- Develop and manage strategic approach and executional roadmap of customer segmentation, messaging, campaign management, and triggered communications across the customer lifecycle.
- Work cross-functionally to support stakeholders across the enterprise and communicate our performance results on a regular cadence.
- Drive measurable business impact through campaign optimization, personalization, 1 st party data activation, and a continuous cadence of marketing experiments.
- Lead testing workstreams for marketing automation channels to drive performance optimization and produce actionable customer insights.
- Own long-term strategic planning to further the role of marketing automation in acquiring, retaining, and generating loyalty with Edible’s customers.
- Regularly monitor deliverability metrics and respond to shifts and changes in rate.
- Develop marketing automation and ESP expertise to utilize platform functionalities and keep us at the cutting edge of lifecycle marketing.
And Here’s What We Think You’re Like
- BA/BS and 7+ years of experience in marketing automation, email marketing, or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of leadership experience (people management with direct reports preferred)
- Major retail brand experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build business impact through marketing automation and loyalty programs– from concept to execution.
- Results and bottom-line oriented yet will possess passion for creating the best possible customer experience.
- Ability to make analytically based decisions to optimize email channel growth.
- Experience with customer nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics preferred.
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Experience using Cordial and/or Voxie platforms a plus.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, and disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.