CoStar Group Company Intro:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
LoopNet, the most popular place to find a space, is the fastest growing commercial real estate marketplace with more than 11 million monthly unique visitors and over 95x the traffic of the next competing site. LoopNet has established itself as the most effective and far-reaching digital marketplace for commercial real estate owners and brokers. We are not done yet! We continue to focus on driving expansion by increasing market share in the US and abroad, continuously innovating and enhancing the product and growing a powerhouse global team to reach our goals. Learn more about LoopNet.
We are looking for a Director of Lifecycle/CRM Marketing for LoopNet. In this role, you will work with marketing and product teams to create a seamless and powerful customer/client experience. You will build and execute a communications strategy to foster a positive relationship with our customers and increase the overall customer lifetime value by promoting new product features and partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of the customer/client lifecycle, an ability to iterate on ideas and optimize email marketing, marketing automation and other owned channels to grow LoopNet’s customer/client base and reduce churn. This individual will have experience with Lifecycle marketing and have a keen understanding of how to make the most of every customer/client touchpoint (email capture, impressions, virtual/web sessions).
- Map and analyze our customer/client journey, including building and understanding customer/client personas and segmentation (owners, brokers, tenants and lenders)
- Build, manage and maintain automated communication workflows using marketing automation tools
- Constantly experiment, test and refine messaging and communication tactics (Email, SMS, push notifications, Social, etc)
- Work with product team on go-to-market strategies for new product features and enhancements including messaging, positioning, launch, etc
- Create, manage and monitor a reputation management system to achieve higher customer/client satisfaction rates
- Build and obsess over success metrics and analytics
- Manage and aggregate channel level reporting to build an integrated view of LoopNet’s acquisition landscape and advertising effectiveness
- Experience with Direct Mail and client branded gifts
- Bachelor’s degree required; computer science, engineering or other quantitative studies preferred
- Strong copy writing and project management skillset
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in a lifecycle marketing or growth marketing role
- Experience working with a large and complex customer base
- Experience in an e-commerce business with an omnichannel approach
- Strong project management, attention to detail and no-task-too-small mentality
- Possess a combination of B2B and B2C experience
- Experience with Pardot & SF Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Proficient in SQL (preferred), but not required
- Events marketing experience a plus
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our Benefits Package Includes (but Is Not Limited To)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing