You will be a part of the leadership team at Coding Dojo. At a high level you’ll be responsible for two objectives:
- Grow Coding Dojo’s revenue through marketing automation, lifecycle marketing, and weekly email promotions
- Enable the entire organization to leverage automation and tools to both grow revenue and maximize student success
- Marketing Ops - leverage marketing automation and tools, integrate new tools, and refine existing automations. Your primary objective is to push leads toward application and enrollment, but you’ll support the entire customer lifecycle.
- Weekly Email Promotions - a large share of our sales pipeline comes from email promotions. You and your team will drive the production and success of these campaigns. Manage campaign execution end-to-end: develop campaign briefs, oversee creative production, set measurement plans, secure legal requirements and approvals, flight final campaign creatives, optimize as necessary and report on performance
- Sales Ops - support the Admissions team, optimizing their tools and processes to maximize conversion rate and sales team productivity
- Customer Support Ops - drive the migration process of the Customer Support team (as well as potentially other post-sale teams) onto Hubspot from our homegrown CRM
- Manage segmentation practices across automations and email promotions (one-time sends) to reduce email list to optimize engagement.
- Serve as the email and SMS marketing expert, providing strategic support and guidance, as needed, with regards to best practices, reputation management, and technical specifications regarding email, email deliverability and email compliance.
- Develop and deploy email nurture programs and 1-off email sends while analyzing email campaign data to determine what is working and not working; run A/B tests to vet champion/challenger hypotheses and deliver campaign performance improvement. Continuously work to improve email KPIs.
- Use customer segmentation data to enhance the effectiveness of automation and event-triggered marketing activities through tailored messaging, channel usage, customer targeting, and timing, generating demand and nurturing interest at scale across our customer base.
- Maintain annual roadmap for marketing automation platform based on strategic marketing goals and business objectives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to analyze gathered insights and analytics related to disengagement points throughout the customer lifecycle and gather qualitative feedback to support sales enablement initiatives
- 2+ years of experience as a people manager
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle/CRM, email marketing, or marketing ops
- Hands-on track record of developing email marketing programs and driving business value across owned channels (email and sms).
- Comfortable with the rapidly-changing priorities of a fast-paced startup
- Drive to achieve. Excited in a role where targets keep going up.
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables and formulas), PowerPoint and GSuite tools.
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator with ability to design creative a major plus.
- Familiarity with Tableau a plus.
- Management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS, preferably for email.
Who is Coding Dojo?
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three-full-stack computer programming bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. The innovative curriculum and Learning Management System are designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it a mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives.
At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.