Snap Finance is reinventing the way credit challenged customers access and re-engage in consumer finance. Available at over 30,000 merchant locations and ecommerce sites, we enable credit challenged customers to get the life necessities they need and merchants to close more sales. Since 2012, we've helped x.x million customers access necessities such as car repair, tires, appliances and furniture with our simple lease to own and loan options.
As the Director of Lifecycle Marketing you'll build out some of Snap Finance's most important initiatives across our lease-to-own and loan products.
You'll own the B2C and B2B lifecycle marketing strategy end-to-end, from defining key segments and corresponding KPIs to optimizing each experience through robust experimentation, and finding new ways to interact with our customers and merchants. This role will be focused on crafting and executing cross-channel marketing programs that educate users about key Snap Finance products, surface the outstanding (and relevant) merchants we partner with, and nurture them towards higher levels of engagement. You will also be responsible for some of the first efforts to cross-sell and create long-term engagement with our consumers, unlocking a huge opportunity for Snap Finance.
The ideal candidate is a high-level strategic thinker who is comfortable diving into the numbers and details to find the optimal solution and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have proven success in building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, an entrepreneurial attitude, management experience, and analytical skills. Candidates should also have a proven track record working in a cross-functional, collaborative and idea-oriented environment as he/she will partner closely with Analytics, Data Science, Product Marketing, Creative, and Legal teams.
- Build and lead Snap Finance's Lifecycle Marketing team, hiring and coaching a team of lifecycle marketers.
- Lead lifecycle execution across both consumer and merchant audiences
- Oversee the execution of highly-targeted, complex customer journeys/workflows and ad-hoc campaigns that help reach goals: promotions, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Continuously improve through the lifecycle experiment roadmap covering both short-term campaigns and long-term series, testing across incentives, creative, content, and cadence, deriving insights to impact initiatives across the org tangibly
- Partner with Analytics, Data Engineering, and Data Science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization Scope and deliver new methods to engage with borrowers (ex. SMS)
- Become an expert in our marketing automation and platform tools that allow us to test new experiences rapidly
- 8+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing and CRM
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Analytics, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and customer management across multiple channels (omnichannel), deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems, pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with marketing platforms (Hubspot, MarketingCloud, Marketo, Blueshift, Iterable, etc.)
- Previous experience in FinTech a bonus
Why You'll Love It Here…
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance + supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com