We are looking for a collaborative thought-leader to join our growing marketing team as a Director of Lifecycle & Retention! The ideal candidate will have the perfect mix of creativity and analytical thinking - a self starter who is ready to dive into the weeds and execute strategically.
The Director of Lifecycle & Retention will oversee customer retention and LTV growth. They will lead email, text message, and direct mail marketing, while constantly testing and analyzing data to optimize and personalize retention initiatives.
Your Part in the Pack
- Evolve the organization’s mindset to being customer-obsessed through advocating for customer-centric strategies that will improve the retention and productivity of our customers.
- Design and drive an innovative Loyalty or Perks Program, focusing on personalization, engagement and retention
- Build and execute a best-in-class strategy for loyalty and subscription that keeps our customers wanting to come back for more
- Manage the customer experience across the following channels: Email, SMS, browser push and direct mail
- Leverage data to ensure accurate projections of retention rates and apply a data-driven approach to increasing the metric
- Cross-functionally collaborate across teams to influence and enact change
- Partner with our CX team to align customer communication & implement retention strategies
- Own the loyalty program calendar, incorporating conversion-driving and experiential events throughout the year to maximize the impact of your programs to retention goals.
- Expand the collection of user generated content and reviews
- Measure and report on campaign effectiveness, return on investment and repurchase-rate
- Develop and manage an innovative Loyalty or Perks Program, focusing on personalization, engagement and retention
- Test, learn, and refine all customer journeys to influence client behavior and move towards higher LTV paths and loyalists
- Proactively taking initiative on the new projects across the marketing organization
- Expand and optimize lifecycle marketing flows across channels to increase conversion, drive engagement and foster retention
- Develop and implement a segmentation strategy across all channels to drive engagement and revenue
- Develop new reporting that monitors KPIs by channel and program – triggers, editorial, promotional and SMS.
Skills & Qualifications
- Subscription business experience
- Direct hands on experience with CRM technology including ESPS, SMS, Marketing Automation platforms, Direct Mail and other CRM tools
- Experience performing A/B testing strategies and using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality
- Keep up with the dynamic loyalty landscape, educating internal partners on how the changes and trends will impact the company.
- Ability to use and analyze data to optimize program performance and achieve set critical metrics and objectives
- Strong project management skills to plan, supervise and lead projects from start to finish with both internal and external collaborators and lead several moving project parts simultaneously
- 5+ years in a marketing position with demonstrated experience in CRM and lifecycle marketing
- People management is a plus!
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Only workplace
- Mental Health Support