We are looking for a Director of Lifecycle and Email Marketing who will join our Movers business by developing, owning and managing a robust omni-channel lifecycle marketing strategy across our exclusive mover audience.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and drive implementation of product strategies that optimize consumer lifetime value across multiple channels with a primary focus on email.
- Strategize, manage and lead the implementation of an email and text marketing program including but not limited to: email creation, segmentation, deployment, measurement, optimization, etc. leveraging Iterable and Twilio as the primary message delivery technologies.
- Partner with creative, tech, product, and sales organizations to deliver exceptional value to our consumers through email and text.
- Hold a key role in the expansion of a rapidly growing Mover marketing business - helping consumers make some of the most important decisions of their life.
What We’re Looking For
- 7+ years experience in email and lifecycle marketing and who has a passion for building loyalty with consumers and adding value to them through the entire lifecycle of a consumers journey.
- Experience driving results for partners and consumers.
- Proven success working cross-functionally with tech, product, creative, and sales to produce amazing work at a rapid pace.
- Dedicated to talent development and passion for growing and teaching peers and team members
- Proficiency (expertise preferred) with up to date MarTech tools, specifically Iterable, Twilio, and Segment.
- Extensive email strategy, segmentation, targeting, deployment, and measurement experience.
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies and test planning.
- Intermediate understanding of data and the application of data to drive personalized experiences and results for our consumers via email and text.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]