About Topline Pro
We’re building AI powered Shopify for service businesses. We help service pros (e.g., roofers, landscapers, painters) acquire direct business, fast. Up and running within minutes using Gen AI, our digital storefront products help pros get discovered, trusted, and booked repeatedly.
Topline Pro is co-founded by Nick Ornitz (CEO) and Shannon Kay (CPO) with an excellent team of 15+ rockstars with plans to expand to more than 30 team members in 2023. We serve over 1,000 local service businesses, and were named as one of the 2023 top 50 Tech Companies building for SMBs.
We're YC-backed and well funded with several years runway, and we’ve experienced rapid growth in 2023. We're looking for an experienced email marketer to optimize outbound, retargeting and marketing email campaigns. You will work with leading technologies to redefine what is possible in outbound marketing.
We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We particularly encourage people from communities that tend to be underrepresented to apply, including but not limited to women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
We believe “great candidates” do not come about through simply a checkmark next to past experiences. We believe in hiring people not just skills. Even if you do not check every box but find excitement at the prospect of working with us in this capacity, please apply.
⚡ What you'll do
- Further scale existing email strategies
- Implement improved automations, systems and processes for emailing at scale
- Be responsible for email inbox health monitoring
- Test new campaign strategies and take a data-backed approach to campaign analytics
- Recommend and implement new marketing tech stacks over time
- Report to and work with the CEO
🎯 What we're looking for
- 3+ years experience in email marketing
- Familiarity with email tech stacks and inbox health monitoring
- Excellent problem-solving skills to address dynamic, complex problems early
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
🤗 Who you are
- Team player with a passion for learning
- You are energized by ambiguity
- Goofball who loves having fun
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation ($110-$130K) and equity package
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Health Coverage
- Computer and workspace enhancements
- Monthly stipend for mental and physical health
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation, 7 company holidays including election day, and 1 personal volunteer day a year
- Fun-filled team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously, including virtual cameos from the team dog mascots Caro and Alta
🌎 Where you'll work
We're a hybrid team with presence in Boston and NYC. Preference is for at least 4 days per week in the Boston office.