REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a Director of Email join our core Brand Marketing team. As a Director of Email you will be responsible for leading CRM marketing initiatives and strategy for important B2B & DTC growth areas of the business. You will collaborate across business units and cross-functional teams to develop and execute B2B lifecycle marketing & DTC lifestyle marketing campaigns that will drive engagement, growth and retention. This is a critical position that requires an individual who is a thought leader with clear communication and leadership abilities to bring scalability to products in a hyper-growth company. You will wear many hats and constantly learn new things on the job. You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people. You will be proud of the company’s mission and your business area’s impact.
A few examples of what you will drive as part of this critical role:
- Lead development of Email strategy & roadmap
- Responsible for oversight of all email agency activities
- Utilize data, customer insights and campaign performance to create and optimize lifecycle & lifestyle campaigns
- Develop and manage testing calendar and communications that will ensure high testing velocity while not diminishing the user experience
- Develop segmentation and targeting strategies for lifestyle campaigns and lifecycle flows
- Lead development of email dashboards and execution of ongoing reporting
- Ensure that marketing campaigns are being sent error free and implement new quality assurance processes as needed
- Monitor blacklists, unsubscribes, churn, deliverability and other related metrics to protect health of the database
- Effectively communicate with business leads, product, creative, vendors and other cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion
- Collaborate across marketing departments to implement cross channel campaigns (social, content, brand, PR, growth, etc).
- Implement new tools and features as needed to improve effectiveness of marketing channels
What We Want From You
- Minimum bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum eight years of experience in a marketing role
- Minimum five years in a management position
- Minimum three years in Product Marketing and Product Development
- Passionate about writing, content marketing and consumer lifestyle branding and communications
- Proficiency in MS suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent writing, grammar, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management and people skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Collaborative, flexible, and effective in a cross-functional workplace with diverse teams and shifting priorities
- Able to balance multiple priorities and projects at once and meet deadlines
What We’ll Provide
Life & Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.