PragerU is the world's leading conservative nonprofit that is focused on changing minds through the creative use of digital media. Taking full advantage of today's technology and social media, we educate millions of Americans and young people about the values that make America great.
The Director of Email Marketing will oversee CRM campaigns, manage email strategy, and SMS marketing campaigns across the organization. This is a new role on our growing marketing team and will report directly to the CMO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage email interface system (Iterable), including full delivery schedule and technical management of interface to oversee both the general PragerU and PragerU Kids email schedule
- Develop and execute email marketing and SMS marketing campaign plans
- Consistently monitor and optimize campaigns based on best practices, A/B Testing, trends, etc.
- Track and report on metrics for current email marketing/SMS campaigns
- Ensure the marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to recipients
- Work to understand and improve email deliverability and technical capability to manage the health of our contact lists and the reputation of our domain
- Manage content creation of email products, including establishing and evolving best practices
- Leverage marketing technology to automate campaigns where possible while applying customization and personalization
- Lead, manage and mentor one direct report
- Other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years experience executing email and SMS campaigns
- Must have expertise in direct email marketing and SMS practices
- Must have experience with A/B testing
- Strong knowledge of Excel and HTML, ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly
- Experience with subscription/membership business models strongly preferred
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, leadership, and decision-making abilities, including goals and projection setting, and a proven ability to navigate ambiguity and change
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Passion for our vision and mission
How to Apply: To apply, please first review our website at www.prageru.com. Please submit a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include a section explaining how your values align with ours, and why you would want to specifically work at PragerU.
What We Do: We promote American values through the creative use of educational videos that reach millions of people online. Serving all ages, our content offers a free alternative to the dominant left-wing ideology in culture, media, and education. Whether you’re searching for a deeper understanding, a new perspective, or a way to get involved, PragerU helps people think and live better. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.