Location: Tempe, AZ or REMOTE. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
The Director of Email Marketing will drive the growth and optimization of a mature email marketing program reaching a large active customer audience. They’ll be tasked with helping to drive the shift of the program into being more personalized and journey driven. As well as leading a team of email marketers.
- Understand and prioritize customer experience while also driving customer incrementality and channel optimization.
- Manage overall channel performance and develop a regular reporting cadence across the entire team.
- Optimize channel performance through improved day-to-day performance management and direction.
- Analyze campaign and channel performance, suggest improvements and subsequently partner with execution and strategy teams to optimize.
- Manage and develop a team of email marketers to ensure team engagement, performance, and growth.
- Be an expert on email performance and represent the team in various meetings/presentations. Ensure emails are following industry best practices and are customer driven.
- Partner with the operations team to ensure a healthy email program with a high sender reputation. As well as continuously monitor deliverability health.
- Help develop the channel road map to ensure we’re continuously working with our Martech partners to improve our internal capability and functionality.
- Helping to prioritize and manage resources across a number of stakeholder teams.
- Drive end to end process efficiency to improve campaign velocity and reporting.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- 10+ years of experience in email marketing overseeing a high volume program with a larger customer file.
- Proficiency with enterprise level email service provider and/or marketing automation platform(s). Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Experience in managing and growing a team
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate to both highly technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong project and people management skills
- Results-driven marketer with excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Proven history of driving on-going optimizations within a mature email marketing program.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, effectively multi-tasking, and driving competing projects.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
With over 20 years’ experience and more than 3.5 million domains registered, 123 Reg are the largest provider in the UK (United Kingdom), with over 1.7 million websites using our services every day. Although a lot has changed since we first started, our philosophy has always stayed the same as we believe that succeeding online should be achievable for everyone, regardless of technical skill
level. As such, we aim to make the entire process as simple and easy as possible so that our customers can focus on what they know best: their business. By offering affordable, no-nonsense products such as domains, websites, email, web hosting and more, we help small business owners overcome the hurdles typically involved when getting started online. Furthermore, every 123 Reg product comes with access to our friendly and knowledgeable Support teams, who are here to assist our customers every step of the way.
Since we’re also part of the GoDaddy family, our supportive attitude extends to our company culture as well. We aren’t afraid to take risks or try new ways of doing things, and we firmly believe that to truly take care of our customers, we need to take care of each other and ourselves first.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.