Best Egg is a consumer financial technology platform that aims to help people feel more confident about their everyday finances through a suite of products and resources. Our digital financial platform offers simple, accessible, and personalized financial solutions including personal loans, credit cards, and a financial health resource center.
Our culture and values are one of the core reasons why our customers keep returning to Best Egg. We are committed to championing a culture of inclusiveness and diversity of thought, and we focus on providing a safe, flexible, and collaborative work environment. Our associates are encouraged to engage in creative problem solving, and we promote opportunities for growth and enrichment across the organization.
If you are inspired by inspiring others, Best Egg is the place for you.
Best Egg celebrates diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we will grow.
The Director of Email marketing will be a critical member of the Marketing Acquisitions team reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition and will be responsible for coordinating and driving growth through email campaigns across multiple products. The candidate will also be responsible for growing an omni channel approach to marketing while leveraging synergies with other channel owners. The successful candidate will be highly organized with strong communication skills and have experience in Email Marketing. We are looking for someone who has experience managing ESPs as well as driving the strategic vision of the channel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with key strategic internal partners to drive selection and segmentation of prospects for direct marketing via the E-Mail Channel
- Creating email journey’s that are customized to customer needs
- Monitoring results and forecasting future results
- Executing on customer first strategies that lead to increased engagement across multiple products
- Act as internal project manager for key external partner, working with cross-functional teams including Credit, Capital Markets, Technology, Operations, and Compliance
- Monitor competitive landscape within partner sites and identify expansion opportunities with partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related skill set
- 7+ years working experience. Partnership management experience preferred but not required
- Excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ease of working with a variety of tech tools and collaborative software (AirTable, Power BI) a plus
- Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Passion for delivering consistently high-quality work on schedule
- Engaged in implementing test strategies, developing campaign schedules, business as usual (BAU) auditing, and applying critical thinking to identify and mitigate potential issues
At Best Egg, we believe money should be accessible so people can reach their goals, live a fuller life, and feel pride in knowing they have taken control of their finances. For those who need extra money to achieve the progress they seek in life, Best Egg is the modern solution-minded finance provider that mixes decades of banking experience with smart technology and deep customer insight to create products designed for today’s borrower, so that people can establish a smoother financial path. The egg symbolizes protection and a fresh start.