The Miami HEAT is looking for a Director of Email Marketing and Automation! Incumbent will have proven experience managing outbound marketing programs and leading generation, multi-channel integrated campaigns that incorporate email targeting, leading generation web forms, and automated programs using Adobe Campaign Standard (or other marketing automation) platform. Requires experience leading a team and working hands on with industry tools.
Marketing Automation and Strategy
- Oversee completed requirements for Marketing Automation projects and ensure teamwork and coordination across the department.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans to support marketing, ticket sales, corporate partnerships, premium and partnerships sales and service, season ticket membership services, and retail initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales, content, and creative teams to build coordinated marketing campaigns. Deliver customized and targeted email communications to leads, prospects, and clients. This includes assisting with the building of often sophisticated automated programs.
- Identify and implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) on all digital marketing elements to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, list segmentation, call-to-actions, etc.) to optimize campaign results and strategic decisions
- Uncover opportunities to optimize conversion points across the marketing and sales funnel through partnerships.
- Stay current on industry standard methodologies and implement new features, functionality releases, sophisticated workflows, personalization, and innovative segmentations.
- Regularly supervise and maintain synchronization between Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems.
Email Creation, Microsites and Forms
- Lead team to build the most engaging, results-oriented and responsive emails and landing pages.
- Lead all aspects of the scheduling and deployment of campaigns for the HEAT, Arena and Miami HEAT Store to ensure that they are optimized to hit the right people, with the right message, at the right time.
- Regularly supervise and maintain synchronization between Marketing Automation Platform and CRM systems Essential Skills
- Work with CRM and Business Intelligence teams with the goal of fully functioning data integration. Follow through in the customer lifecycle process to optimize sales for our stream of revenue including but not limited to tickets and retail.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to segment the database for targeted messaging both through email and other digital channels including social media and personalization of web properties.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field of study. Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, or training.
- Requires a minimum 5 years of experience supporting multi-channel integrated campaigns that incorporate email targeting, leading generation web forms, nurturing, and automated programs using a Marketing Automation Platform.
- At least 2 years of management experience
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on, proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages, including e-mail, web analytics, CRM, and Marketing Automation platforms (Adobe Campaign Standard, Marketo or Eloqua is highly preferred). They will have knowledge of how cross-platform integrations impact data flows and campaign enablement.
- Proficient in HTML, and CSS and responsive email design is highly desired
Successful candidate(s) will be required to comply with The HEAT Group Vaccination Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender/gender identity, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP