Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?
Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions to licensed and highly-skilled professionals, representing the best of both traditional lending and fintech, and are looking for passionate, impact players to help take our company to the next level.
At BHG, you’ll become immersed in the finance industry—with a variety of loan solutions, credit cards, patient financing, bank programs, and collections services, which have helped BHG become one of the leading providers of finance solutions.
With over 18 years in business, we have the stability of an established company with the speed and agility of a startup, where ingenuity and risk-taking are encouraged, and every employee has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Who You Are
As a key member of the Marketing & Revenue analytics leadership team, you will have responsibility for building and managing a world-class performance marketing analytics team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Revenue analytics, you will be responsible for creating an environment that allows the marketing team to operate efficiently and effectively, achieve optimal results, and drive revenue. You will oversee targeting and segmentation strategies across two of our largest acquisition channels – Direct Mail & Email. You will be responsible for leveraging data, developing targeting strategies and managing the activation of those strategies through various tools and platforms. You will be responsible for working with key members of the marketing team to create a culture that is obsessed with testing, and will drive strategies backed by a multi-million-dollar monthly marketing budget.
What You'll Do
- The Director will own audience targeting, and data driven personalization strategies across prospecting, retargeting and remarketing to directly deliver improvements in marketing performance for BHG’s key list-based marketing channels
- The Director will develop strategies to drive decisions around segmentation, personalization, targeting, contact management, attribution and customer lifetime value optimization.
- The Director will manage and improve acquisition processes across multiple products and cross sell initiatives
- Own the development and implementation of various targeting strategies and growth initiatives (targeting models, cadence strategies, multichannel growth initiatives)
- Translate digital technology investments into direct and measurable business results
- Overseeing marketing data assets (prospect and internal marketing data store), including customer identity and house holding
- Ensure BHG’s targeting channels are exceeding monthly and annual goal benchmarks set in tandem with revenue and marketing
What You'll Need
- Bachelor s degree in business, economics, statistics, operations Research or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 7+ years of marketing or analytics experience in a highly data-driven analytical environment
- 3+ years of experience managing teams
- Strong technical skills such as SQL/SAS, R/Python
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools (like Tableau or Excel to create dashboards)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with various Mar-tech platforms (Salesforce Cloud, Marketo)
- A deep understanding of and extensive background in direct response/acquisition marketing both online and offline.
- Able to deliver near-term wins while building towards a larger strategic vision
- Demonstrated top performance in prior roles, with a clear track record of success and increasing levels of responsibility.
- Strong leadership ability, with experience of managing and building a team.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to cut through complexity and turn high-level business requirements into specific analysis projects.
- Solid understanding of advanced analytics and familiarity with working with large datasets. (statistics, simulation, optimization, etc.)
Life at BHG
At BHG, we work hard and aren’t afraid to take risks. Since the beginning, our core values of PMA (positive mental attitude), team player and loyalty have been the driving force behind every interaction we have between each other and our customers. We have a healthy respect for the daily grind, yet we value work/life balance. We believe that all employees should have the opportunity to lead and that good ideas can come from anyone. From the top-down, our leaders are actively involved not only in strategic oversight and running the business, but also in the wellbeing and growth of all employees. We consider people our #1 asset, and help employees realize their full potential, set and exceed their goals, and explore new opportunities for personal and professional development.
Why You Should Join BHG
Some of the benefits you can expect when you join BHG include
We strive to offer amenities, opportunities, events, and programming that support the interests of our teams, while furthering the culture that makes us Great Place to Work® certified.
100% coverage of monthly health insurance premiums
Competitive PTO and vacation policies
Company 401(k) plan with employer contributions after one year
On-site gym access and memberships, with personal trainers, and certified nutritionists on staff
Company-sponsored training and certification opportunities
Monthly award ceremonies where top achievers are celebrated and receive additional bonuses
Ongoing volunteer opportunities to give back to the community through our BHG Cares program
If you’re ready for a career where you can exercise your passions, be surrounded by co-workers who are relentlessly committed to service, and have a team-player mindset, apply today!
Bankers Healthcare Group is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Bankers Healthcare Group is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.