Are you an analytically minded CRM leader? Do you see yourself driving an operation and product team? Here is your chance to leverage automation, data, business intelligence, and tools the way you have always wanted! Your results will help scale operational performance from a cost efficiency and student success standpoint. This position will report directly to the Head of Business Analytics and you will work closely with the VPs, Directors, function leaders, and other teams to scope processes, recommend tools, transform data across systems, and build features.
Think of yourself as an internal Product Management leader who will build and maintain a suite of tools/products to internal clients, with the goal of helping them achieve their long-term operational goals.
- Hubspot CRM Architecture & Execution:
- Partner with leadership to recommend and implement best-practice CRM processes, architectures, and integrations that optimize adoption, usability, and content workflows
- Serve as primary owner of HubSpot Sales CRM, phone systems, internal tools, and other 3rd party integrations, administering user setup and design/configuration, customizing objects, profiles and roles, workflows, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts and validation rules.
- Own the CRM roadmap and prioritization of all related products and capabilities.
- Maintain and improve our CRM in Hubspot, always keeping in mind best practices for compliance, data integrity, and scalability.
- Cross-Functional Communication: Work with go-to-market teams, Product, Growth, Sales, and Customer Service to understand high-level KPIs and objectives; ensure alignment with platform structure to set up all teams for success, both now and in the future.
- Data Insights: Be the ‘glue’ that works closely with product and operations teams to scope, document, and optimize internal processes with the goal of scaling internal KPIs and cost efficiencies. Dive deep into our customer data to go beyond the "what" and tap into the "why", "then what" and "so what" and translate those insight opportunities into recommendations and strategies.
- Workflow & Automation Support: Troubleshoot current automations and workflows, including transactional campaigns (receipts, renewals) and ensure customers are receiving communications as intended
- Integrations: Identify opportunities to improve data transfer between systems; plan and implement migrations to consolidate duplicate tools where possible
- Project Management & Support Services: Own the project backlog and prioritization for features, bugs, etc.
- Data Management: Be one of the few data leaders in the organization who knows and co-owns the structure, transformation, and piping of data across our systems, with a special focus on operations, product, and finance. Supports IT with user administration, provisioning and management of user access & licenses
- Documentation: Creates and maintains documentation on processes, policies, configuration and user guides
- Team Leadership: Manage a growing team of administrators and engineers, including oversight of offshore development team
- Experience in a leadership role in Business Intelligence Systems, MarTech/SalesTech, or equivalent
- Cross-functional leadership experience working with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, including multiple product pipelines
- Experience managing API integrations, opt-in/out flows, consumer and sales automations
- Experience managing high volume email lists, segmentation, and best practices/documentation for organizations including GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CCPA, CASL, Design, HTML/CSS, and list maintenance
- Experience in client management (internal or external)
- Strong excel skills to solve business problems (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Exceptional competency with HubSpot automation, including building flows, process builders, and workflow rules (3+ years of HubSpot management ideal)
- Proven project management experience in planning and executing medium or enterprise-level IT projects; very comfortable prioritizing projects from multiple internal stakeholders
- Experience with data architecture and familiarity with languages such as SQL is a plus
- Familiarity with HubSpot reporting tools also a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- Experience working with C-level executives and an ability to quickly establish credibility with senior leadership
- Proactively manage systems for scalability; keeps clean at all times
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field
- 5 years of CRM-related experience with a focus on email marketing, CRM management, and platform administration
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Diverse work culture
- Healthy work/life balance (monthly “Wellness Days” off + “No Meeting” days + numerous holidays)
- Be a part of the mission to diversify the tech industry
About Coding Dojo
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three full-stack computer programming Bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. Our innovative curriculum and Learning Management System is designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it our mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives.
At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wavemakers rather than wave riders. If you are interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who values speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and “attacking the gap”, you will feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
Coding Dojo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Coding Dojo is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.