An estimated 30-40 million Americans suffer from hearing loss and only 10-15% have treated it. Enter Lively – If you’ve been looking for a well-funded, high-growth company that is also mission-driven, this is it.
Lively is a unique blend of experts in audiology and seasoned internet executives from companies including Amazon, Facebook, FreshDirect, Lyft and 1stdibs who all share the same mission: to democratize, simplify and de-stigmatize the adoption and use of technically advanced hearing aids, empowering more people with hearing loss to hear better.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly growth-driven email-focused marketer to lead our CRM & Engagement efforts in our New York City office. Leveraging knowledge of automation via email and SMS, the Director of CRM will work cross-functionally with Marketing, Design, Product and Sales to develop and execute the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. This is a very hands-on role focused on both strategy and execution. This role reports to the Director of Growth & Customer Acquisition.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and build scalable, automated engagement programs leveraging email; SMS and direct mail
- Own key metrics around conversions, downstream engagement, deliverability and quality monitoring
- Work cross-functionally with leaders on product, engineering and analytics to unlock new, more sophisticated strategies for growth.
- Continuously analyze, scrutinize, and test to drive results including messaging, segmentation and creative testing
- Ownership of email calendar, testing roadmap and iterative process
- Own email creative/development pipeline and maintain best practices with email design
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years experience in an email-focused D2C marketing role
- Experience creating and optimizing acquisition campaigns including triggered, personalized and batch communications
- Experience with SMS and Direct Mail a plus
- Proven ability managing projects end-to-end, including analysis and optimization
- Ability to ideate new and innovative campaigns, while maintaining focus on tactical and granular execution
- Experience working with creative teams to help guide a conversion focused strategy
- Deep working knowledge of at least one ESP/automation platform; Klaviyo a plus
- CAN-SPAM and list hygiene familiarity
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!
Perks & benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Employee stock option incentive
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Paid time off
- Weekly company lunch
- Happy hours
- Temporarily remote