Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more. We have raised $200 million for charity and counting.
Humble Bundle is hiring a Director of CRM to help grow our digital storefront and games publishing businesses. This opportunity is ideal for a self-motivated, technically savvy marketer who wants to dramatically evolve the biggest Marketing channels at Humble Bundle. You’ll be responsible for leveraging email, discounts and onsite marketing to retain a massive customer base. Join a lean but hugely impactful Marketing team that is helping ensure overall long-term success for Humble Bundle.
Lead the CRM marketing team.
- Build a team of two and manage support agencies.
- Develop and lead CRM strategies for both Humble Games, our games publishing business and our ecommerce.
- Increase revenue by owning the entire CRM strategy, especially focused on email, discounts and on-site marketing.
- Develop new marketing programs from ideation to deployment and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive feature creation and adoption.
- Work closely with our Digital Marketing and Brand manager teams to execute high level channel strategies that support the multi-channel campaigns.
- Establish, track, and drive CRM goals to measure success.
- Make recommendations on new channels that can help retain customers.
- Work closely with the Executive team to communicate results and key metrics with engaging reporting.
- 7-9+ years of experience in email marketing
- 3+ years experience in discounts and on-site marketing
- 3+ years of experience in A/B testing and experimentation.
- 3+ years managing at least 2-3 employees
- Expertise with marketing automation tools such as Cordial, Braze, Iterable, etc.
- Familiar with using SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools.
- Experience measuring performance and ROI across channels, presenting findings to cross-functional teams
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This is a remote position with a strong preference for candidates who can work in the Pacific time zone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.