hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 10 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Director of CRM to further strengthen our Customer Acquisition Team in the U.S.
As a Director of CRM you will coordinate with Sales and Marketing Teams to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Create, develop, execute, and maintain online marketing campaigns for customer activation
- Development and execution of customer activation strategies which include all touch points with our customers in the US and Canada to significantly drive growth and quality
- Create, execute, and test new email and push SMS marketing campaigns including the approval of copy, layout, and tracking
- Reputation-Management by being align with state of the art spam rules
- Analysis of the current campaign setup and processes as well as development of further opportunities to automate within the CRM channel
- Development and implementation of scalable and innovative processes that will positively impact our KPIs and will increase the relevance of our campaigns to come to a higher degree of personalization through content, products, offers, and more
- Execution an analysis of AB tests to scale the channel
- Development and execution of initiatives to improve our customer relationship and customer retention
- Development of target group specific content for a large group of customers and partners
- Shared ownership of the CRM channel in the US and Canada
- Completed degree with a major in Marketing, Computer Science, Journalism, Communication, Psychology, or similar
- 4+ years of experience as a Customer Relation, Customer Success or Customer Engagement Manager/Director
- Strong analytical and conceptional skills as well as Innovation
- Good grasp for target group specific communication and you are able to optimize copy and design accordingly
- You are goal oriented with strong numerical skills
- Experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a similar CRM system
- Option for Remote candidate but must be willing to travel
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives