Core Digital Media brands empower people to improve their financial lives every day. We are one of the largest advertisers on the internet and tens of millions of people come to our sites each month. We have helped many of them save thousands of dollars off a variety of recurring expenses such as their mortgage, insurance premiums, credit card fees, etc. Our websites provide our consumers with valuable information and the ability to comparison shop service providers as they navigate some of life's biggest financial decisions.
Core Digital Media is a proud member of the Rocket Companies family [“RKT” on NYSE] and works in close partnership with its sister companies Rocket Mortgage, Rocket Homes and Rocket Auto. These companies are all market leaders in their industries and who are obsessed with helping their clients achieve the dream of homeownership and financial freedom.
Core Digital Media is committed to building and maintaining a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, where all are welcomed and have the opportunity to flourish in their careers.
Core Digital Media is on a mission to help people make smarter financial decisions for every stage of life. We are looking for a Director of CRM to develop and implement lifecycle marketing and personalization initiatives that drive repeat customers, improved lifetime value, and high-quality engagement across Core Digital Media’s brands and products. From ideation to execution, you will create a best-in-class customer journey leveraging competitive analysis, industry trends and performance data. In this role you will be responsible for running CRM campaigns (email, push & SMS) and help to develop and execute CDM’s CRM strategy.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and working hand-in-hand with our Content, Creative, Performance Marketing, Analytics, and Product teams, this role is crucial in driving customer engagement and loyalty.
- Build out our core CRM/Lifecycle flows
- Develop, execute, and manage creative, data-driven CRM campaigns (email, push, SMS, etc.) that engage our customers in different moments in their customer journey
- Take full ownership of our CRM platform from a data and technical perspective
- Lead a team of CRM marketers to meet company objectives
- Establish goals and measurements and produce regular reporting
- Collaborate with creative, data engineering and product teams to realize goals
- Launch hundreds of clean and measurable experiments
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods
- Monitor and report key metrics including email delivery, unsubscribe rate, email metrics, and business metrics
- 5+ years’ experience or equivalent in CRM
- In-depth understanding of ESP/Marketing Automation platforms (i.e., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Act-on) and historically experience in deploying complex CRM programs
- Experience working both tactically (deploying CRM campaigns) and strategically
- Able get into the weeds of data, scope opportunities, and make recommendations based on cost/benefit
- Must have strong Excel and analytics skills (bonus points for Tableau & SQL experience)
- Passionate about the development and growth of team members and ensuring that diverse points of view are considered in all decision-making
- Support creativity and innovation with a data-centric and strategic approach
Core Digital Media an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Core Digital Media is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. CDM provides employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.