Hi, we’re Every Mother. We’re a research backed wellness partner for mothers with the goal of helping women everywhere name and address the natural changes that come along with motherhood. Currently, we offer a subscription exercise product that is safe and effective for mothers of all ages and stages.
Our product has been clinically proven to resolve a common health issue, diastasis recti, and has been studied by leading health institutions such as the Hospital for Special Surgery and Weill Cornell Medicine. We’ve been featured on NPR, Good Morning America and Women’s Health, and we’re backed by leading investors in NYC including Courtside Ventures, Techstars, and Serena Ventures.
We are committed to creating a health and wellness resource and community for mothers everywhere, and we need your help to make it happen!
The Director of CRM and Member Lifecycle Marketing will be responsible for development and execution of a comprehensive lifecycle marketing strategy across channels such as email, push, SMS. The candidate will spearhead efforts to increase engagement, upgrades, LTV, referrals and customer loyalty. As we scale our acquisition strategy, we are equally focused on building ongoing quality relationships and opportunities for engagement with our customers.
- Understand the customer journey and use data to create and manage our cohort and customer segmentation strategy.
- Architect our lifecycle marketing strategy to deliver on engagement, retention, LTV across multiple touch points and channels such as Email, Push, SMS, In App & Website etc.
- Innovate on how we connect with our customers and delight them at every touchpoint with personalization and tailored flows.
- Build a high performing lifecycle marketing team and mobilize them to execute on your vision while supporting them achieve their professional development goals.
- Develop and activate new referral and rewards programs that capitalize on our existing consumer base.
- Create and deploy targeted on-brand communications across relevant channels. Manage day to day operations of email copy writing/ production, delivery, QA and optimization of campaigns.
- Develop and own a quarterly campaign calendar outlining retention-oriented communications and programs across channels.
- Deploy scalable A/B testing to extract maximum ROI from marketing communications.
- Understand campaign performance data, mine for member insights and drive continuous improvement.
- Define key metrics for retention success, develop dashboards and monitor Lifecycle KPIs to garner insights on consumer behavior and drive actionable next steps including a testing roadmap.
- Identify product, marketing and customer service opportunities to engage customers along their journey to increase LTV, reduce attrition and improve overall customer experience.
- Stay on top of latest email, push and SMS trends to implement at Every Mother.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing with at least 5 years focused on email marketing, customer analytics, retention and/or lifecycle (preferably at a D2C business or on a digital product).
- 3+ years of people management experience, with empathy to mentor and lead direct reports.
- Strong data driven mentality and deeply familiar with tools to support retention and CRM efforts such as Google Analytics, Email Creation/HTML, Mixpanel, Email Platforms such as Klaviyo/Braze.
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast paced, change oriented environment.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Success In This Role Means
- You have leveraged our customer data to create an actionable cohort and customer segmentation strategy.
- You have architected retention marketing programs across channels that generate engagement with our community, thereby increasing LTV and reducing churn.
- You have embedded data and measurement in our retention marketing efforts.
- You have mined our community analytics for insights that can be used by your cross functional peers such as product, engineering, growth marketing and customer service.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
Every Mother is committed to realizing a world where every mother has the information and resources they need to thrive. To do this requires a team that reflects the diversity and strength of the community we serve. We know that we're strongest when we're all committed and working together to build a diverse team where everyone feels belonging and connection.
We are driven forward by a love of our mission and a love of the work that gets us closer each day. We are a community that supports each other to grow, learn and take risks. If you want to change the world and be around people who think you can do it, consider a career with Every Mother.