As a Director of Client Success, you will work closely with key accounts, partnering with our clients to optimize and evolve their retention and loyalty marketing programs. You’ll be responsible for building and nurturing healthy client relationships, client retention and growth, developing new opportunities, and facilitating services across the agency to delight clients. You’ll help brief and coordinate work with analysts, creative, and technical consultants. Successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a proven track record of client relationship management, and a keen eye for detail. We are looking for someone who excels at building rapport, proven expertise driving client strategy and direct experience in the retention and loyalty marketing space.
Candidates should be team players with demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams in an agency setting to build and grow retention marketing programs for FinTech brands.
- Learn and understand client business challenges and goals, and navigate complex client organizations
- Facilitate strong working relationships among internal resources across all teams that are engaged to support the work you need delivered
- Participate in all aspects of business development including identifying opportunities, scoping, authoring statements of work and forecasting
- Understand and navigate the nuance in the agency/client relationship
- Display marketing curiosity and a willingness to push your own thinking and the agency’s work in new directions
- Perform in-depth discovery of client's business, competitors, and industry
- Work closely with our strategy and analytics teams to provide strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients, including (but not limited to):
- Customer journey mapping: map client’s customer journeys from acquisition to retention and win back; develop strategic recommendations to fill gaps and ensure a seamless and holistic customer experience
- Marketing program optimization: Conduct detailed assessments of current marketing or email programs and make actionable recommendations for improvement
- Campaign optimization: work with clients to improve email and online marketing campaign performance; develop strategic recommendations for improved performance of client's email marketing initiatives
- Share insights: Help clients gain insights into their business and customer behavior through reporting and analysis of campaign data, transactional data, customer profile data, etc.
- Provide clients with a point of view and resources on a variety of digital marketing topics including email strategy, mobile strategy, personalization, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, testing strategies, etc.
- Wear multiple hats; manage multiple clients, project tasks, timelines, and deliverables
- 7+ years of deep experience in retention and loyalty marketing
- 5+ years working in an agency or consulting firm
- Deep knowledge around email marketing opportunities and challenges including deliverability, creative, segmentation and modeling, privacy and data security, etc.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and team collaboration
- Ability to interpret and foresee client needs and challenges to propose appropriate solutions
- Experience translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including confidence presenting to large groups and C-level marketers
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, self-directed and detail-oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with process management tools such as Jira, Basecamp, Asana, Workfront, Mavenlink, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
This job operates in a remote work environment with the possibility of travel to professional office settings and other events locally and nationally. Any travel requirements will be mutually assessed with safety in mind in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]