The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly effective but underutilized clinical intervention - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those likely to have OUD actually access treatment. Bicycle Health addresses this gap by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified clinicians to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
We are looking for a B2B CRM Marketing Director to join our cross functional team and put their talents to work towards building something that matters - directly impacting the way people overcome their opioid dependence to live productive and happy lives. This is a great fit for you if you are looking for an outsized role in a rapidly growing healthcare company. Ambitious, curious, and passionate, and creative problem solvers are welcome to apply.
You can expect to:
- B2B Marketing - Implementation of HubSpot CRM & CMS for B2B Marketing purposes.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Lead the strategic integration of data from ZoomInfo to build out new segments for B2B prospecting; conversion to marketing qualified leads and sales qualified leads.
- Collaborate on, develop, and implement marketing techniques that drive new partnerships
- B2C Marketing - Using Bitrix, our existing patient CRM system, collaborate with the patient enrollment support services team to:
- Support their efforts to re-acquire existing customers.
- Convert prospective customers who have not completed the enrollment process.
- Collaborate on, develop, and aid in the implementation of marketing techniques that drive new patient starts.
- Manage external contractors for marketing channels not covered internally.
- Set KPIs and monitor metrics for key marketing channels.
- Develop and execute strategy for email/sms/push engagement for all segments of our treatment experience.
- Manage writers and creative developers as needed to make content changes.
- Run A/B tests in HubSpot to optimize new partner and patient acquisition.
Skills /Experience we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience growing CRM-driven marketing channels; proven impact with email, SMS and content.
- College degree in marketing or digital strategy related field preferred.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience setting up and managing a HubSpot CRM and working in the Hubspot CMS (Analytics, Email/SMS/Push automation).
- Proven work experience as a CRM Director or similar role.
- Experience working as part of an internal marketing team or external marketing contractors.
- Background in customer acquisition strategies.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices.
- Ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Proficiency with data analysis for ad-hoc analysis, KPI setting, and debugging. Experience with tools like Google Sheets or Looker for data analysis.
- You love working both in high level strategy and low level tactics. You aren't afraid to get into the weeds and fix things if needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision).
- Discretionary PTO, 144 hours paid sick leave, and 8 paid Holidays.
- Talented and fun coworkers who are passionate about addiction treatment.
- The opportunity to be part of a mission driven company and make a difference in patients’ lives.
This is a full-time (40hrs per week) remote position.
About Bicycle Health:
Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of individuals with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. We’ve grown our clinical staff of medical providers caring for patients, across 28 states, and we employ a large ancillary staff for support with technologic and administrative needs, clinical and behavioral support, and care coordination. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care in-person treatment nationally. Our mission is to increase access to high quality, affordable, convenient and confidential Opioid Use Disorder treatment for all.
Bicycle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.