Rodan + Fields is driven by our customer base, a base which is engaged & retained via a relationship with their Consultant. We are seeking an experienced leader to spearhead loyalty marketing with the goal of engaging customers throughout their journey with R+F to drive retention, frequency and lifetime value (LTV), while strengthening their relationship with their Consultant. This is a unique opportunity to blend relevant content marketing, email strategy, and digital personalization to create unique journeys for R+F customers.
As a senior team leader, you will report to the Vice President, Loyalty. You will be responsible for CRM and Lifecycle marketing, personalization strategy and loyalty communications. The ideal candidate is a confident and articulate marketing leader with strong technical and analytical skills, deep expertise in Sales Force Marketing Cloud and a focus on drive efficient, high-quality campaign execution.
- Leverage customer segmentation insights to develop Loyalty and CRM strategies that drive customer retention, frequency and AOV.
- Develop robust measurement strategies – both at the campaign level – and at the customer segment level, to measure short-term and long-term impact of loyalty and CRM strategies.
- Implement process improvements to drive greater efficiency and output of Lifecycle and CRM marketing efforts, to maximize use of the current toolkits and create more value-added touchpoints along customer journeys.
- Guide predictive modeling efforts to increase the relevance of all touchpoints along the customers journey to prevent lapse, increase spend and frequency.
- Help develop true personalization strategies, which may include implementing a personalization platform to enable better identify management, customization and consistent cross-channel messaging.
- Manage the CRM/customer lifecycle calendar, creating and reviewing content, A/B testing and running cohesive cross-channel engagement strategies.
- Manage marketing campaigns and communications around PC Perks, Rodan + Fields loyalty program. Work with the VP of Loyalty to help test and enhance PC Perks over time.
- Partner with brand & creative teams to develop targeted content and campaigns that influence consumers on their skincare journey.
- Lead efforts to layer on lifecycle marketing opportunities across customer journey, leveraging UX journey mapping efforts, LTV analysis, product innovation, and experimentation with emerging technologies. (Largely covered above)
- Partner with technology team to implement lifecycle marketing program.
- Communicate program goals, plan & results internally to stakeholders & externally to Consultants.
- Stay abreast of loyalty & digital marketing trends & identify new opportunities for value creation.
- 10+ years’ experience in loyalty & digital marketing, with a strong bias towards consumer digital and email, with minimum 5-7 years of managing teams.
- High level strategic & critical thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities to maximize company ROI.
- 5+ years’ experience working in, and understanding, the dynamics of consumer ecommerce.
- Expert knowledge of email marketing / CRM tools, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proven ability to develop business cases, communicate and gain consensus on business development initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making.
- Charismatic, integrity-driven team builder with proven experience developing and mentoring talent.
- Exceptional senior level written and verbal communication skills. Ability to act as a change agent and to inspire others around an idea or vision.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, MBA desired.
Rodan + Fields was founded in 2000 by Stanford-trained dermatologists Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields with a passion for giving people the best skin of their lives — and the confidence that comes with it. With effective products, a unique business model and a powerful community of Independent Consultants, Rodan + Fields has disrupted the skincare category to become a leading skincare brand in North America. The company has grown its innovative line of products and expanded into Canada, Australia and Japan. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, R+F now employs 500+ people, has more than 300,000 enrolled Independent Consultants and over two million Preferred Customers.
At Rodan + Fields, you will be challenged to make an impact, inspired to do more, and rewarded for your contributions. We are transforming skincare, and we welcome your big ideas to fuel our ambitious growth plans! If you are looking for a life-changing career opportunity, we've got your prescription. You’ll become part of a positive, passionate movement that celebrates greatness and encourages employees to be catalysts for change. We provide a creative, vibrant workplace outfitted with all of the technology, tools and training you'll need to learn, grow and thrive! We create life-changing impact in our communities through our non-profit, Prescription for Change®, the heart of Rodan + Fields. By funding empowerment programs for students, we teach them how to use their skills to make life-changing differences in their lives and the lives of others. Join us and share your talents as we develop innovative solutions for your skin and empower entrepreneurs. In addition to working arm-in-arm with industry leaders, employees at Rodan + Fields enjoy rich benefits plans and perks.
Rodan + Fields is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.
We welcome employees to be their true, authentic selves, without exception and believe individual differences add value to our team. Join our team; we know it will be a life- changing experience!