#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We're a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It's our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is looking for a Director of Retention Marketing to join our Customer Team. The ideal candidate is data-driven, creative, and collaborative with a proven track record of delivering bar raising customer experiences across a variety of channels and mediums.
In this role, you will report to the VP of Customers and Retention and play an integral role in the strategy and execution of experiences and communications that support Nutrafol customers in reaching their goals. The Director of Customer Engagement will lead a team in day-to-day planning and execution as well as the development of data-driven marketing plans to drive customer engagement and retention.
- Ensures synergy and alignment, in messaging and experience, across all customer touch points
- Partners with brand and creative to create engaging content and experiences for customers across email, sms, app, website, in-box, etc.
- Supports retention, loyalty and audience strategy with campaigns and on-message marketing
- Understands the full customer experience and works to refine those experiences through testing and new channels in support of customer team KPIs
- Ensures all customer facing content and activities is rooted in customer needs; acts as the customer advocate across a variety of projects
- With support from team, executes in CRM and performs tests with audience orchestration
- Works with vendors to deliver engaging experiences for customers in direct mail, paid media, web, app, email, SMS and a variety of other channels
- Through team, manages content on a variety of owned channels, including app and web
- Leads a centralized email & SMS marketing team, supporting retention, growth, brand and professional channels
- 7-10 years experience managing customer experience or marketing operations in a DTC, eComm or Retail company
- 4+ years people leadership experience
- Experience with retention marketing, CRM and loyalty programs in a startup environment is preferred
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker, comfortable looking at performance against core KPIs and assisting with optimizations accordingly
- Highly organized with experience in successfully managing day-to-day operations
- Comfortable working collaboratively with brand, creative, and external agency partners
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to pivot and adjust to changes to support business goals
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Eager to learn and #KeepGrowing
- Experience in health, wellness, supplement, or hair care verticals is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here.