We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
TextNow is looking for a seasoned leader to drive our engagement and retention strategy, owning CRM channels as well as our audience strategy. The lifecycle team is responsible for all our existing user communications, driving customer growth via engagement and retention. The team also helps drive ad-revenue via several initiatives in partnership with our monetization team.
We are looking for a cross-functional leader, that can drive thought leadership in lifecycle management. Someone who is passionate about the customer and can translate those insights into measurable impact. Reporting into our VP of Growth, you will partner with product, analytics, brand marketing and user acquisition leaders to define OKRs and you will manage a small team to execute on those.
- Own the customer engagement and retention strategy, leading a cross functional marketing, product and engineer pod to meet our customer’s needs
- Deeply understand our existing users, their behaviors and needs
- Own audience definition, segmentation, product positioning and messaging
- Work with data teams on targeting strategies, and with other channels on omni-channels campaigns
- Own the strategy, planning, and roadmap for our owned channels, including email, push, in-app messaging
- Determine the necessary tools, operations and measurement required to efficiently run and scale owned channels
- Experience in retention marketing
- Experience managing CRM channels
- Knowledge of advanced marketing measurement
- Dexterous with excel
- Very analytically oriented, able to make decisions using data
- BA, preferably in related fields of marketing or business
More about TextNow...
- People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
- No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
- Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
- Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More
- Strong work life blend
- Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
- Employee Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Parental leave
- Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
- We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity And Inclusion
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy