🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work '' and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work”.
The Director of Teams Subscription Revenueis responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of a multi-channel marketing plan that drives the growth of TeamSnap’s B2C consumer subscription business. The Director of Teams Subscription Revenue will leverage market research, pricing, packaging, promotions, advertising, and public relations to reduce our customer acquisition costs, while increasing the lifetime value of our Teams customers.
This role will directly report to the Chief Operating Officer with cross functional stakeholders including product, marketing, analytics, customer experience and finance.
What you will do:
- Establish a vision and strategy for the long-term growth of our Teams Subscription business across the entire customer journey including awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, and referral
- Partner with our heads of marketing, automation, data & analytics to develop and execute programs and campaigns that drive the growth of our Teams Subscription business
- Build a test and learn culture that unlocks growth for the Teams business. Use a test and learn approach to optimize channels and customer segments. Write marketing test proposals and outline the necessary budget, tracking requirements and expected results
- Establish reporting cadence and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define key metrics to track efficacy, optimize campaigns, help with dashboards and deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Partner with the product and engineering teams to ensure the Teams product roadmap is aligned with revenue goals and market requirements
- Work with product marketing to develop compelling value propositions that articulate customer value, expose distinct competitive advantages and drives adoption of key features within the existing client base
- Build a cadence for reviewing performance data with relevant marketing, product, finance and other relevant teammates
What will set you up for success:
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teammates to plan, execute, and optimize marketing tactics
- Experience in planning, managing, and executing multi-channel, multi-segment marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation, lead nurture, digital media, and demand funnels
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to collaborate, interact, and be comfortable communicating at all levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple projects and priorities
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and South Dakota and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. We work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.