Location: Remote (US)
Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare? Then you’ve come to the right place.
400+ employees, 9 countries, and 1 mission - to amplify the voice of physicians and improve global healthcare.
This is where you come in. Helping unite physicians across the world to improve patient outcomes—and even save lives— is an incredible feeling. Join us!
What We’re About
- Community: we didn’t get 1.3M medical professionals to join Sermo overnight! Each day we work towards a shared goal – to build the world’s largest online community of medical professionals and industry partners by being the best partner possible.
- Innovation: our tech-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and healthcare insights powers our ability to make a positive impact in new and unique ways.
- Passion: whether a technologist, content buff, savvy marketer, biz dev guru or quant geek, we are all motivated by our passion to improve global healthcare each and every day.
What We’re Looking For
Sermo is in search of a Director of Lifecycle Marketing with experience across email marketing, automation, audience segmentation, personalization and attribution. This person will oversee lifecycle marketing with our growing community of 1.3MM HCPs. Email is currently Sermo’s most important channel of communication with members, spanning the full journey from acquisition to engagement, retention, revenue, referrals and re-activation.
Do you have experience optimizing marketing technology to provide personalized experiences? Does setting and achieving performance targets excite you? Are you interested in having an impact on a growing global business?
We are seeking a high-caliber professional who combines strategic planning with the ability and desire to implement those plans. Extensive experience with Marketo optimization, campaign creation and reporting will set you up for success. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a dynamic, data-driven startup environment, with an unrelenting desire to win.
- Lead the email & lifecycle marketing team with responsibility for Sermo’s largest communication channel to members
- Manage a team of 3, with ability to add team members as demand grows
- Develop personalized messaging strategy for user segments
- Create and optimize growth loops to increase retention, monetization and referrals
- Develop processes to optimize campaign performance
- Improve operational process of lead acquisition and nurturing to increase conversion
- Own to relationship with Marketo, ensuring we are maximizing value from the product and operating at the forefront of email marketing
- Identify and implement automations that improve efficiency
- Create reporting infrastructure that increases visibility to KPIs and provides appropriate metrics for the growth, sales and executive teams
- Collaborate with product, data, business strategy, engineering and marketing teams
- Ideate, implement and measure tests to improve engagement
- Ensure the team is following best practices for health and hygiene of member database
- Improve performance of market research survey invites
- Co-create personalization strategy and develop the infrastructure to bring it to life
- Increase reactivation of inactive members to grow membership engagement
- Increase mobile app usage and build out notification communications
- Marketo expertise with campaigns, journeys, reporting and automation
- Experience with cross-channel experiences including email, mobile notifications, Paid Ads, SEO, Paid Search and Direct Marketing tactics
- Ability to work with large datasets, especially member data, including lead scoring and data enrichment
- An understanding of growth loops and how they drive compounding growth
- Knowledge of best practices to adhere to email compliance laws
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Self-starter with the ability to lead initiatives from the ground up
- Attention to detail and follow through to bring projects to completion
- Inspired by achieving high performance
- Comfort with ambiguity and a desire to solve new challenges
Compensation Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- 401K match
- Unlimited PTO and holiday observances
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch twice per week
- The opportunity to revolutionize real world medicine and amplify the voice of physicians globally
Sermo is the world leader in turning physician experience, expertise, and observations into actionable insights for the global healthcare community. Engaging with more than 1.3 million physicians across 150 countries, the company offers a unique physician-first online community that allows clinicians to communicate about issues that are important to them and their patients. Sermo uses a suite of proprietary, technology-enabled tools, so that they can cultivate a deep understanding of healthcare provider observations that will benefit pharmaceutical, healthcare partners and the medical community at large. To learn more, visit sermo.com.