About The Opportunity
As Director of Lifecycle Marketing you will design and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns to engage self-service users of Contentful and decision-makers who are considering Contentful for their companies. You will also be responsible for our marketing technology stack and marketing audiences.
What to expect?
- You will drive self-service product activation, retention, and conversion to paid offerings with lifecycle marketing and marketing technology
- You will drive the enterprise and customer growth engines with lifecycle marketing and marketing technology
- You will be responsible for email as a channel, including performance, deliverability, contact management, email design system, and email preference management
- You will establish marketing audience management as a capability; you will define and refine audience definitions, map audiences to objectives, ensure data integrity and compliance, understand audience performance across channels, and syndicate audiences to the appropriate destinations for targeting
- You will be responsible for our marketing technology stack including Demandbase, Marketo, Intercom, Drift, Folloze, LeadData, and Datafox, among others; you will optimize the selection, use, and return on investment of the stack
What you need to be successful?
- Experience managing a team and strong endorsements from your colleagues
- Examples of: effective lifecycle marketing or demand generation campaigns you designed; analysis and insights you generated; how you worked with marketing, sales, product, analytics, and data teams; marketing technology deployments you led; ways your work delivered revenue growth
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital product
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here”is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.