Lifecycle Marketing is a results-driven, data-informed and thoughtful organization whose members are driven to identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops. Ideal candidates for Lifecycle Marketing, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skill set across product, analytics, and design. In your background, you’ve possessed the creative ability to develop a standout voice, imagine new creative approaches, and bring attention to messaging that builds customer relationships.
As a leader you will be expected to lead and develop an extraordinary team of marketers, mobilizing them to execute on shared strategic vision while positioning them to achieve ambitious business goals. You will continually build on the foundation for subscriber and team growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks.
You’ll delight in improving engagement, retention, and monetization of subscribers through all CRM functions. While our core focus areas are email, push, in-product/in-app, you’ll explore new channels such as SMS in partnership with our Messaging Platform and Lifecycle Operations team.
- Oversee, develop and manage content marketing campaigns across the subscriber lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
- Lead, coach, and develop a team of exceptional marketers to ensure messaging is tailored to the respective audiences and achieving intended goals.
- Drive outstanding global launch campaigns that bring unparalleled attention to the new and original Walt Disney titles.
- Supervise the development of a unified North America content marketing calendar, driving messaging and creative guidelines for ESPN+, Disney Bundle and Disney+ lifecycle campaigns to increase subscriber growth in this primary market.
- Be the point of contact for collaboration, insights sharing and global alignment with regional leads in APAC, EMEA and LATAM
- Oversee and optimize multiple marketing teams to create comprehensive testing and scaling of new programs.
- Drive strategic insight to support definition of new automated journeys and further content messaging goals.
- Work closely with Martech, Analytics, and Operations to create new use cases, develop processes, grow reach, and establish baseline measurement to drive measurable and impactful messaging programs
- Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company, that includes a close partnership with ESPN Marketing, Disney Theatrical Marketing, and teams within Disney Streaming Services while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort
- Work with leadership to identify messaging priorities and support adoption of new technology or resources to reach business goals.
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience working with and contributing to the integration and/or development of CRM systems. Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams
- Track record with scaled data systems, collaborating with analytics partners, and synthesizing data for executive audiences
- Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
- Track record of creating outstanding content marketing and customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
- Strong project management and timeline management skills
- Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
- Results-driven and self-starter
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision
- Bachelor degree in a related field