About the job
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple - bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
- Deliver global seasonal strategy/ guidance for CRM and Digital Mktg to regions in partnership with Global Brand Mktg partners
- Recommend CRM journey roadmap (for respective brands) for year based on company goals
- Recommend recurring test + learn opportunities
- Oversee vision of journeys from concept to project completion, then manage insights and optimization -- ie: be responsible to know what’s running when, why and how
- Define new opportunities / best practices/ industry benchmarks and opportunities
The Director of Digital & CRM Marketing, you will play a lead role in the evolution of the digital customer experience for all Fossil brands. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial and rapidly shifting environment, we can give you a place to shine. As we build our Digital Center of Excellence, you will have the opportunity to make a significant business impact on a global scale. Are you in?
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed:
- Oversee development and implementation of personalized, omnichannel audience and content strategies across paid/ owned digital channels.
- Define contact strategy across: Email, SMS, Social Media, App/ Push, and Paid Media
- Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies and paid/ owned acquisition strategy at key engagement and retention touchpoints
- Oversee and build (with team of direct reports) a Global digital marketing roadmap by season and by year, with an eye towards the future
- Oversee CRM technology (SFMC and CDP) and recommend long-term development opportunities (i.e.: loyalty program, clienteling, etc.)
- Identify business/ market opportunities as well as advanced test and learn opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage the relationship with Salesforce and lead the exploration and implementation of emerging technologies and channels
- Collaborate with analytics and customer insights team to define best in class measurement strategy, segmentation strategy to further improve and optimize ongoing personalized communications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in digital marketing preferably in consumer/retail categories
- Experience leading omnichannel CRM environments (social, email, owned, paid)
- Experience leveraging data and technology at scale to build CRM COE.
- Global experience strongly preferred
- 5+ years of people management experience with a proven track record of coaching and developing high performing teams
- Highly entrepreneurial, self-starter, able to operate well under ambiguity
- Energetic relationship builder with exceptional communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated initiative, critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics 360
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email [email protected] and we will assist you.