The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative, and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry's leading source of real estate information.
Email is an essential tool at Inman for driving audiences to our subscription editorial product, marketing our best-in-class events, and delivering sponsor messaging. The Manager for Email will work with the Product, Growth, and Editorial teams to conceptualize, execute, and report on work that helps Inman increase customer acquisition, conversion, and retention via email.
- Ownership of KPIs like list growth, open, click and conversion rates, and deliverability metrics.
- Plan and drive implementation of product strategies for improving these KPIs, such as content personalization, understanding how email frequency affects conversion, list growth and cross-promotion campaigns, and optimization via multivariate testing.
- Drive creation of automated reporting for these KPIs to the company to improve strategy.
- Help Inman maximize the value of the Sailthru platform by training staff and advising on usage of platform features.
- Work with the growth team to manage purchase tracking and audience segmentation schemas.
- Manage the day-to-day workflow and production of editorial and marketing campaigns.
- Reduce production costs by improving production workflows and promoting reuse.
- Own quality control for email products.
- Help plan and coordinate the launch of new email products.
- Investigate the potential and anticipated ROI of new technologies such as AMP for Email.
- Monitor innovations and best practices across the industry.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Hands-on experience creating, testing, launching, and measuring the success of email campaigns via Sailthru.
- Experience with media products a plus.
- An understanding of HTML and database logic.
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA regulations.
- Attention to detail, correctness, and visual quality.
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.