At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Owns the Operational deployment capabilities and responsible for all digital aspects for Government Programs email and SMS marketing
- Works with Marketing partners in developing strategies and plans to drive near-term acquisition and member engagement, as well as build a foundation for balanced and sustained growth (acquisition) /retention (member)
- Develop and execute multi-year email and SMS roadmap for the entire consumer journey
- Drive campaigns, ideas and concepts for email and SMS roadmap that aligns with the overarching marketing strategy
- Partners with Marketing, Sales, Digital and Operations to develop and integrate omni-channel campaigns and projects
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Digital teams to develop new opportunities and ensure the email and SMS strategy is carried out and leads to an increase in consumer journey KPIs (e.g., email growth, engagement, conversions, etc.)
- Lead the digital email strategy and execution, including developing plans for email list growth and lifecycle email marketing campaigns
- Identify email and SMS gaps to make required adjustments as needed to support business goals
- Responsible for annual campaign calendar to maximize user experience and engagement, as well as identifying priorities that align with business goals
- Primary point-of-contact that manages relationship, technical guidance, purchase orders and budget tracking with Email Service Providers (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and other key partners, such as Litmus and Movable Ink
- Evaluate new email and SMS partnerships including technology, sources and solutions to help drive Government Programs growth and retention
- Mentor, develop and manage a team of experienced direct reports
- Deep understanding of all aspects of email marketing including business strategy, creative development, deliverability, testing and optimization, database segmentation, data analytics, mobile optimization, CAN-SPAM, and HTML coding
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert on email and SMS technology, providing expertise, thought leadership and best practices
- Educate stakeholders and team members on new tools, changing industry trends, and new coding developments
- Optimize and improve the automation and personalization of CRM efforts, ensuring a cohesive brand message by ensuring that the right messages are delivered through the right channel to the right consumer in real-time
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with marketing, digital, and email experience
- 5+ years of experience leading or managing people
- 3+ years of experience managing relationships, contracts and project work conducted by e-communications vendors, external partners, and contractors to ensure stakeholder satisfaction as well as on-time, on-budget delivery of projects
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing cloud or equivalent product
- Advanced or higher level of proficiency in an Email/SMS design and deployment application
- Advanced or higher level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Advanced expertise in email marketing, online marketing, databases, content management and data-driven direct marketing
- Healthcare experience
- Medicare experience
- Familiarity with Federal and State regulations, CAN-SPAM compliance regulations
- Adobe products (Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target)
Careers at UnitedHealthcare M&R Underwriting & HCE.
The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready?
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only:
The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $118,000 to $226,800. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.