Brand Marketing and Communications is vital to the Girl Scout Movement’s success in delivering on its mission by: enabling vibrant membership and revenue growth; stewarding brand reputation and relevancy; and building engaging relationships and loyalty.
The Director Email Operations will lead the Marketing & Communications email marketing team, driving growth and applying best practices to the GSUSA email strategy and operations for the following communities: Alum, SPNV, Girl Scouts Merchandise, Customer Office, IT, Legal and others.
Lead Management strategy for emails email for all Recruitment, Retention, Cookie, Fundraising and other emails across the Movement. Manage creation of all email templates for 110 council use.
Lead email marketing support to 110 councils (over 400 users) in their use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and their local email marketing efforts to be sure they are aligned with the brand and email industry best practices.
Manage the email marketing team day-to-day, driving the operations, production, and council Salesforce Marketing Cloud support; prioritize all email marketing work produced by email team
Consult on enterprise-level digital capabilities and standards, and offer digital execution services for the business; Proven track record implementing operational excellence (process efficiencies, effective tools and processes). Track results of email marketing
In partnership with Senior Director, act as internal solutions consultant to execute marketing campaigns requested by the brand and membership teams using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mobile Studio, Lead Management, Salesforce, and other product
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strategic, Analytical, Technical. Highly organized with outstanding communication skills
- Experience managing integrated marketing programs across email, web, and social media, mobile and emerging marketing platforms
- Experience in designing, implementing and analyzing marketing test and control experiments
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL, and advanced Excel
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other Email Service Providers
Required Technical Skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Office 365 or similar suites
- Competency in PowerPoint or similar presentation software
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Ten (10) years prior experience in a senior-level management or staff position with responsibility over multi-disciplinary functions
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin (preferred)