Director, Email Marketing - Acrisure Innovation Awareness and Growth Marketing Team
Hybrid Position (2 days per week average in our Boston, MA office located in Back Bay)
In record time, Acrisure has become the fastest growing insurance broker globally. A top 20 player a few years ago, we are now in the top 10 of insurance brokers globally, with ambitious plans to continue growing at pace. Beyond our growth, our dedication to client service, as fueled by our business model and culture, means that Acrisure's opportunity is to be the most relevant and successful, privately held insurance broker in the industry.
Our model is unique. Through a network of agency partners that provide local service with global reach, we work in service of two core objectives: create value and be a good partner.
Our culture is strong. We are a collaborative company of entrepreneurial, innovative, and talented people who believe in our future. We outthink and out work the competition. We look outside our walls and are energized by our fast-paced trajectory.
Our vision for the future is clear. We have limitless potential to achieve unprecedented success in the insurance industry. To achieve our opportunity, a best-in-class Team must support us.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this growing team and immediately make an impact to the overall success of the company. If you are interested in collaborating with good people who celebrate entrepreneurialism and work with commonality of purpose, Acrisure is the place for you.
As the Director of Email Marketing, you'll take the lead in shaping, implementing, and refining our email channel strategy, placing a strong emphasis on fostering meaningful connections with both potential and existing customers. Your role will encompass the exciting task of establishing our email marketing infrastructure from the ground up, alongside the opportunity to assemble a top-tier team of experts. Leveraging customer insights, industry-leading approaches, and data-driven insights from experimentation, you will deliver a flawless customer experience that drives business results.
Here are some of the ways in which you'll achieve impact:
- Develop and execute the company's email marketing strategy, aligning it with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Plan, create, and manage email marketing campaigns that engage and nurture leads and customers throughout their journey.
- Utilize customer data and segmentation strategies to create targeted email campaigns that deliver relevant content to different audience segments.
- Implement marketing automation workflows to trigger personalized emails based on user behaviors, ensuring timely and relevant communication.
- Track and report on the ROI of email marketing efforts, demonstrating the impact on business goals and KPIs.
- Work closely with the Partnership team to test new product offerings, drive revenue growth, and derive actionable insights.
- Manage and mentor a team of email marketing specialists, providing guidance, setting goals, and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Establish a test and learn agenda that improves performance and enables continuous improvement of the channel.
- Leverage analytics and data-driven insights to optimize email campaign metrics.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing strategy, ideally in a dynamic, high growth, matrixed setting with multiple priorities.
- Expert-level understanding of email marketing, customer journey mapping, and how email interacts with other channels to improve customer engagement.
- Expertise in email marketing platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud. It's a plus if you've set-up email marketing from scratch.
- Track record of leading multiple impactful email campaigns, serving as an advocate of industry best practices, shaping targeting and testing strategies, coordinating efforts across internal teams and external partners, and using engagement and business metrics to gauge communication efficacy and make go-forward recommendations.
- Superior team management and project management skills with ability to meet deadlines, navigate potential challenges, and adjust priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Highly analytical and can create a narrative and strategic recommendations from data and drive a channel learning agenda.
- Proven ability to effectively interact with and influence stakeholders, including executive leadership, fostering productive working relationships.
- Methodical and detail-oriented problem solver who provides clear direction and communication with others regarding tasks and results.
- A zeal for prioritizing customer centricity, underscoring an unwavering dedication to enhancing customer experiences.
- Recognized for innovative thinking and a willingness to take calculated risks.
- Experience collaborating with data and analytics groups as well as technology teams to construct and launch novel capabilities for the experimentation and deployment of communications.
Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
Must be willing and able to work in the Boston, MA office an average of 2 days a week or as business needs permit.